Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

Unfortunately WRT to mask wearing the kid is in an ASD unit and lots of the kids in the class do have genuine distress with masks (as opposed to just not liking wearing them) due to sensory overload issues.
It's about best practice though, exemptions like that are totally fine, but those that can, should.

If a rapid antigen test says you have it then you very likely do. Their weakness is false negatives (i.e. saying you don't have it when you actually do)

Yeah that's my understanding. Symptoms would also back up that result.

We just heard back, my nephew doesn't have it. I think he'll need to take another in 10 days. Not sure when the class will be back, the teacher will need to be in the clear first anyway.

Coincidence, correlation, causation, or something else?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Coincidence, correlation, causation, or something else?

Since Biden got elected the Democrats have been carrying out a holocaust on Trump supporters???

OIP.FaXFZlKFnc7n5yqsQ-oMEAHaFj

I think it was this thread that I was saying that Dublin didn’t seem anymore dangerous to me now as before and all the talk of the city centre was scaremongering. Anyway, I just saw a junkie wandering around with a steak knife in College Green.

There's a writer who I really like, John Steppling, wrote a bunch of good films and plays, writes really well on aesthetics, really takes art seriously, I've been reading his stuff for years. He's always been prone to the odd unprovable conspiratorial viewpoint, tended to call everything bad a CIA psy-op and the like, I could kind of overlook this kind of thing because his actual writing was good and hey, who knows. He wrote an amazing short-play during the early lockdown so he still has it.

Over the past year though, he's just gotten worse and worse. He's now just posting links to Gemma O'Doherty videos as proof of various covid conspiracies and ranting about how vaccines are all a lie and they're coming for our children and the 4th industrial revolution is going to control all our minds.

I don't have any major point aside that it's tremendously depressing to watch an artist and thinker you admire just apparently give up their ability to think critically, while accusing everyone else of being the real sheeple. Clearly the gemmtrails thing is really pushing me over the edge with him here.

There's a writer who I really like, John Steppling, wrote a bunch of good films and plays, writes really well on aesthetics, really takes art seriously, I've been reading his stuff for years. He's always been prone to the odd unprovable conspiratorial viewpoint, tended to call everything bad a CIA psy-op and the like, I could kind of overlook this kind of thing because his actual writing was good and hey, who knows. He wrote an amazing short-play during the early lockdown so he still has it.

Over the past year though, he's just gotten worse and worse. He's now just posting links to Gemma O'Doherty videos as proof of various covid conspiracies and ranting about how vaccines are all a lie and they're coming for our children and the 4th industrial revolution is going to control all our minds.

I don't have any major point aside that it's tremendously depressing to watch an artist and thinker you admire just apparently give up their ability to think critically, while accusing everyone else of being the real sheeple. Clearly the gemmtrails thing is really pushing me over the edge with him here.
Yeah, it's hard to watch.

This is more about America being chronically incapable of having anything that isn't a Republican idea or a Democrat idea.

Alex Jones, the voice of reason.
It's not as good as his eat the neighbors rant. That's my favourite.

🎶
please allow me to introduce myself
i’m a man who eats horse paste
🎶

I had vaguely heard of Alex Jones but never saw him before. so this is him being genuinely angry?
it looks like a comedy sketch. there's no hope for someone who wouldn't laugh at this.
definitely want to see more of his ranting now.

I see he's only 47 - he looks wrecked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back