Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Just on the exponentials from xmas

from the point we are at now 1400ish, at christmas it was trucking from 1000 - 1700 over about a week and then the post xmas exponential kicked in around 1700, where it jumped from that 3000s overnight.

What i'm saying is if, by about next wednesday you are seeing less than 1500s or that region, then things are going great vaccine wise.
If be next weekend, still seeing less than 1700 ish, also good news.

Stats here saying that it's all the youths this time.

Had to go to the shopping centre today. Probably about 20% masked up, the one way system was abandoned.

There's definitely a correlation between those with sub-par intelligence and those who wish to spend their free time shambling about a shopping centre. All these unmasked free thinkers who can think of nothing better to do than look at mass produced goods in a boring soulless place.

I had to go there though. I hate shopping centres.

Had to go to the shopping centre today. Probably about 20% masked up, the one way system was abandoned.

There's definitely a correlation between those with sub-par intelligence and those who wish to spend their free time shambling about a shopping centre. All these unmasked free thinkers who can think of nothing better to do than look at mass produced goods in a boring soulless place.

I had to go there though. I hate shopping centres.
Yeah loads of unmasked in my local Sainsburys. Mostly young guys in sleeveless t shirts

I was also in Sainsburys. It's pricey but there was a particular thing I needed to get. You'd expect a better class of people there really. But no. It's full of the kind of people so stupid and lazy of mind and body that they can't realise that there's a Lidl 200m up the road. They're still far too clever to wear a mask though.

There was no particular demographic of unmasked people. We're an integrated community, it's full of dickheads of all kinds!

Big auld protest in Dublin it seems?

Was watching one of the videos on Twitter and this caught me eye, in one picture an anti-trans "I identify as" person, an "enemies of the state/traitors of the people " straight up fascist, and a general "save the kids" person. Also mostly (but not entirely) older people, was slightly surprised at that.

Full on Qanon IRL I suppose. Hopefully most will drift away when they get off the Internet and back to a job. They'll be the ones trying to find some coal to mine in Ireland to own the environmentally conscious kids in a few years though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724_181826.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724_181826.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 18
Good thread here covering some of the incomprehensible nonsense at this protest

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We resist globalism and rule from abroad... The President will be tried at the Hague!

I fucking hate how they're "stealing" the flag and high viz vests. And I'm no flag lover at all, but I'm feeling possessive of it (even though I'm a dirty brit).
Plus I don't want to be mistaken for a total fucking idiot when I'm on my bike in my high viz.

I’m in Italy at the moment to visit my boyfriends family.
On the way here, the air Stewart asked to see my location form, and I showed him my covid test results by mistake, he never noticed and didnt really look in the first place.
On the flight, the couple behind us coped that that didn’t need to wear their mask if they were eating and drinking, so spent the next 3 hours getting through 8 mini bottles of wine each, while he was constantly belching right behind me.
I thought I missed travelling, but forgot how much I hate people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back