Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

my wife, brother in law and sister in law all got texts today for jab #2. my wife will be in for hers 28 days after her first, so they may be getting back on track (i'm in tomorrow and it will have been 36 days).
though i read this (from a friend of a friend - in relation to the vaccination centre having moved out swords direction): "My friend who worked as a vaccinator at The Helix says they're struggling to get people to work there because a lot of people can't get there for 8am."

so i guess that's a friend of a friend of a friend who's the source.

Moderna 2nd jab today

Significant headaches/tireds. Arm is about the same as last time.
About 12 hours after my second shot I got REALLY sick for like 3 days. The first one was the worst, extremely high fever and mini convolutions/seizures. I was crying and weirdly laughing at the same time as my entire body was pins and needles. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

About 12 hours after my second shot I got REALLY sick for like 3 days. The first one was the worst, extremely high fever and mini convolutions/seizures. I was crying and weirdly laughing at the same time as my entire body was pins and needles. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Well i'd kinda fever vibes all night last night and probably 2 hrs sleep. I just tried to make coffee and didn't put coffee, a lid or water in it. Kinda the same with pins and needles. Doing nothing until further notice

Well i'd kinda fever vibes all night last night and probably 2 hrs sleep. I just tried to make coffee and didn't put coffee, a lid or water in it. Kinda the same with pins and needles. Doing nothing until further notice
Yeah, just rest and take care of yourself. I thought I was fine because I just had a slight headache afterward (like last time) but later that evening watching a film it came on all at once, started with feeling cold with goosebumps then within 20 minutes full on multiple symptoms. They say it can take up to a day or two for symptoms to appear.

barely stopped moving when i got to the swords vaccination centre, until i sat down for the jab. ten minutes between sanitising my hands outside and getting the shot.
looks like a bit of a lottery traffic wise, leaving. i think there are two car parks, and if you were lucky like me, you're out onto kettles lane with no delay, but the people being sent back out towards the coachmans were stuck in a long snarl up.

That shit they use as hand sanitiser in the shops is wreaking havoc on me

I've started using moisturiser

Quint would not approve

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back