Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

Never heard him ( knowingly) there are many mainstream or pop or whatever bands I've no idea about. I am very happy about that.

In a twist of fate, I was driving after i posted this and the radio was A: wishing him a happy birthday and B: playing two songs back to back - anywhoo @magicbastarder 's synopsis checks out. Really not my thing, kinda what pop sounds like in my nightmares.

decided to give the HSE helpline a shout - am two days past when i'd have been due to receive the second shot, and had heard nothing. they said they can escalate when it goes past 5 days late. i may wander over to the helix tomorrow and do my best 'oliver' impression with a plaintive 'please sir, can i have some more'

decided to give the HSE helpline a shout - am two days past when i'd have been due to receive the second shot, and had heard nothing. they said they can escalate when it goes past 5 days late. i may wander over to the helix tomorrow and do my best 'oliver' impression with a plaintive 'please sir, can i have some more'
What does vaccine3.HSE.ie say?

is starmer reversing his 'don't criticise the government over covid' stance? i don't follow him on twitter, so i don't know if this is a change:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is starmer reversing his 'don't criticise the government over covid' stance? i don't follow him on twitter, so i don't know if this is a change:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's so bad at it though. All this "Tory sleaze" shit as well. Just say corruption you twat.

He's so bad at it though. All this "Tory sleaze" shit as well. Just say corruption you twat.

He’s already a relic. stuck being a 2001-style party leader in a 2021 world. johnson is a snake but at least he understands his own environment. starmer is just sort of... cringe.

anyway, England is a strange country. forza italia, woop woop woop! all is forgiven, schillaci, just sink them on sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back