Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

I'm going to exit this discussion and apologies if I angered or pissed some of you off. I'm a big scaredy cat when it comes to needles and had clotting issues and lost a brother to a blood clot.

I want to wait maybe a year to and decide if I will get the vaccine, maybe thats being too cautious. I just think these vaccines were rushed out and are still in testing stage. Take care guys .

Kids can't go to school without their vaccinations right? Whats the difference?
Pretty sure this isn't the case. As far as I know schools aren't allowed, in Ireland, to refuse entry based on such a criteria. They do ask though, I think purely to inform parents of children with compromised immune systems that there will be unvaccinated children in their own childs sphere, so that parent has decide whether it's safe or not to send their child. Sucks.

Getting the second half of my vaccination horsed into me tomorrow. Can't wait, with a caveat that the 1st jab wiped me out, and I'm meant to have started a course of antibiotics for a tooth infection.
Antibiotics always wreck me, so not willing to mix it with vax side effects. Still, CAN'T BLEEDIN' WAIT.

Pretty sure this isn't the case. As far as I know schools aren't allowed, in Ireland, to refuse entry based on such a criteria. They do ask though, I think purely to inform parents of children with compromised immune systems that there will be unvaccinated children in their own childs sphere, so that parent has decide whether it's safe or not to send their child. Sucks.
Shit. I was sure the crèche wanted to know ours were vaccinated. They never went to crèche in the end.

Maybe I'm thinking of the cat.

Getting the second half of my vaccination horsed into me tomorrow. Can't wait, with a caveat that the 1st jab wiped me out, and I'm meant to have started a course of antibiotics for a tooth infection.
Antibiotics always wreck me, so not willing to mix it with vax side effects. Still, CAN'T BLEEDIN' WAIT.
Eh I'm not sure of the ins and outs, but I do know that some antibiotic courses mean you can't get the vaccine until the course is finished - so you might find your jab getting rescheduled. A friend of mine was on antibiotics and couldn't get her first jab when it was booked, so they had to reschedule her.

the vaccination centre in the helix in DCU is moving to the national show centre out beside the airport in a week or two. i know DCU wanted their campus back, but the NSC is a *poor* substitute in terms of access.
the helix is walkable for thousands of people, the NCS is walkable for very few; and to get to the NCS on a bike you've to cycle one of the worst cycle lanes in dublin, unless you're confident enough to take the bus lane.
the helix is also accessible on about ten bus routes (4, 9, 11, 13, 44, 104, 126, 220, 155), at least three of which terminate literally outside. and there are more easily walkable bus routes - the 1 and 17A spring to mind.
the NSC is served by the 33, 41 and 102, i think.

the vaccination centre in the helix in DCU is moving to the national show centre out beside the airport in a week or two. i know DCU wanted their campus back, but the NSC is a *poor* substitute in terms of access.
the helix is walkable for thousands of people, the NCS is walkable for very few; and to get to the NCS on a bike you've to cycle one of the worst cycle lanes in dublin, unless you're confident enough to take the bus lane.
the helix is also accessible on about ten bus routes (4, 9, 11, 13, 44, 104, 126, 220, 155), at least three of which terminate literally outside. and there are more easily walkable bus routes - the 1 and 17A spring to mind.
the NSC is served by the 33, 41 and 102, i think.
Shit one. I've never heard of this place before.

Arse end of nowhere springs to mind.

Has anyone else happily lived their life and not ever really knowingly heard a gavin james song? I guess people love him and all that but also it looks to me like they just pulled some random guy to headline a festival.

Anyone here a massive fan?

this is mind boggling stuff

like, me wearing a mask isn't to protect me, it's to protect other people FROM me

but PERSONAL CHOICE

the tories seem like they’re determined to go with a new “oh well, can’t be helped” strategy for the UK for the next few months. they’re going to finally do what they wanted to do at the beginning, which is just let it rip. it’s pretty psychotic.

Has anyone else happily lived their life and not ever really knowingly heard a gavin james song? I guess people love him and all that but also it looks to me like they just pulled some random guy to headline a festival.

Anyone here a massive fan?
Never heard him ( knowingly) there are many mainstream or pop or whatever bands I've no idea about. I am very happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back