Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

I'm wondering if lockdown & covid has permanently changed some people's habit?
Will you be rushing back to live gigs, the pub, shopping in Dublin, holidays ect.....or have you adjusted and aren't that bothered?

25 minutes from getting out of the car until needle in my arm.
Crazy the number of people who left no distance between despite where they were and why,and also the huge yellow stickers on the floor

25 minutes from getting out of the car until needle in my arm.
Crazy the number of people who left no distance between despite where they were and why,and also the huge yellow stickers on the floor
In Crokers they have stickers along the ground every metre and a half to show people where to stand, the whole way through the place right from the start to the end, and there's still a woman there who has to tell people to stand on the stickers every 30 seconds.

Will you be rushing back to live gigs, the pub, shopping in Dublin, holidays ect.....or have you adjusted and aren't that bothered?

I'm not sure yet - At present i'm not even trying to get gig tickets because I suspect they'll all be cancelled.
I really miss the pub and 100% went on holiday in hotel last week just to have a few pints in a bar that I don't have to pour myself.
Not booking anything international till they've got that 100% nailed down and I amn't betting on a holiday.

I mean like that's what I'm telling myself, but maybe I'm less into these things.

I'm virtually an anchorite, but even I've had enough of my own company. I'd love to be able to go out for a meal and a pint again.

I've been thinking a lot about this. Going to gigs is very much my thing but before.all this I was beginning to feel like I was just going to gigs because I go to gigs. Might be more selective in future. That being said I bought a ticket to see Low next April during the week.

Don't give a fuxk about ever going to the pub again though. But I've never liked "the pub."

I've been thinking a lot about this. Going to gigs is very much my thing but before.all this I was beginning to feel like I was just going to gigs because I go to gigs. Might be more selective in future. That being said I bought a ticket to see Low next April during the week.

Don't give a fuxk about ever going to the pub again though. But I've never liked "the pub."
I actually would have been the same regarding the gigs. Kind of was going because it’s just what I did. Although there’s a handful of bands I’d love to go see like the Scratch. Fun bands where’d I’d be dancing. Actually have tickets to go see Beck next Saturday. I don’t think there’s been an official announcement on it yet

I’m 50 50 about going to the pub. Would be nice to have someone serve me a pint.

been meeting people for runs and walks more lately. Healthy stuff!

Jab two done. It was all so smoothly done it almost felt like a laugh.

Slightly sore arm, but nothing major as yet. I'm kind of expecting tomorrow to be a gibbering nightmare, but we'll see. Although I sholdn't be up at this time, so maybe it's having some effect on me.

Aye, but any jab side effects?
RDRR,

Honestly I feel quite wonky. Like the first jab, it feels like being a bit drunk and unsteady on my feet.
The boss had his second jab Thursday night. Friday morning he managed to get into a massive argument with the unit next door. So he decided to cut scrap metal all day. The noise annoyed the neighbour, but he said the physical exertion of it helped his post jab symptoms. The effects of the jab were quite severe with him, but at least he could identify what the problem was, instead of just shouting at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back