Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

Ah jaysus, I can barely manage the limbs I have.

Oh wait, sorry I was confusing Spiderman with The Fly there.
So Spider powers? I can be easily squished and be annoying and dislike the smell of chestnut and you can wreck my dewey gaff as you walk to work in the morning? That sounds great.
wait, spiders don't like the smell of chestnuts?

Is this some commonly known thing I've managed to never hear? Huh.

I've used chestnut oil in the past, you can buy it as a spider repellent spray, and it did seem to work. But that's not Covid!

getting mine tomorrow. I've written off til the weekend to recover. Fingers crossed it won't be that bad.
got this at 2pm yesterday. Took a pre-emptive nurofen when I got home and was completely fine for the evening. Had decided not to work for the afternoon, so vegged out playing PS4 and watching football, while eating sweets. It was great!

Tired this morning though. Feel like I had a migraine in the night, albeit a mild one. But the second dose was far tamer than the first one, for me. The doctor who gave me the injection said its more likely to have a reaction after the second one than the first, so I'm chuffed it wasn't worse.

Was meant to get my first shot today, about an hour and a half ago.
Was in the queue for 40 minutes, A FUCKING OUTRAGE!!! Don't they know important people like me have better things to be doing with their time than standing around???
After 40 minutes and still no shot, I got fed up and walked out of the place. Disgraceful.

i've heard it can take a couple of days before the reaction kicks in.
had a bastard of an evening. Around 3pm yesterday (25 hours later) this finally kicked in. For about 6 hours I was fairly bolloxed. Fluey, achey, tired. I knocked back a few nurofen and that made everything far out, man.

Almost back to normal this morning. Still a little bit sore and achey, but on the mend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back