Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

skinny shit harcut dude was impressive at the start. The Tae Kwon Do centre is down the street. But you don't deploy those moves unless you're really committing. As in, you're willing to go to jail and get life changing injuries and look like a dick. So all in all, shit move, he's lucky he got away with it. Very fucking lucky.

The others were I did capoeira once wankers.

The lad at the end is obviously a black belt at "pointing and shouting while being held back" style. A very effective style. I bow.

“It’s mainly guys in their late teens and early 20s that are causing the trouble. They are generally okay if they are on their own, but it’s when they foirm in groups that things escalate,”

AKA cowardly fucks that will walk past you on their own and not even look at you, but once they have a few of their mates behind them, it's slabberin time

2 weeks tomorrow since registration. Patience is beginning to give way to frustration/concern that I fucked up the registration somehow.

Got my appointment text today (for next Thursday in the Aviva.) and I'd registered a few days before you.

Vaccine portal reg for 35 plus seems to be open.

Just registered there. you have to go through the 40 plus link but allows you register with 35+ date of birth

<serious voice>There is probably some middle ground to found between the guards baton charging people on South William St and just not being around at all when street violence occurs</serious voice>

<actual reason for posting this>Holy fucking shit, get a load of this</actual reason for posting this>

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is a chap i know narrating this; ex-bouncer, big genial type, now into his martial arts.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great commentary!

And I agree with the call for landscape camerawork from citizen documentarians

"It's not possible to search for your GP right now. Tick the "Not registered with a GP" box to continue."

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back