Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

"Comply"

200130818_10165063639450063_6250579652891911970_n.jpg

Dr. Fauci, with a blood-stained mask, zombie hands reaching out to him and China in the background.

Umm...

I got moderna yesterday, didn't really have any notable side effects other than more tiredness and being sorta spaced out for two hours this evening. How'd you fare?
knackered yesterday, but also only had two hours sleep, so that was a factor. Sore arm today and that's it. Pfizer.

"Comply"

200130818_10165063639450063_6250579652891911970_n.jpg

Dr. Fauci, with a blood-stained mask, zombie hands reaching out to him and China in the background.

Umm...
The comments on Facebook , of which there are hundreds are incredible. Most people believe this is "telling the truth about fake science Fauci" and "owning the libs" etc. America is fucked.

The artist is Dave Dorman by the way.

The comments on Facebook , of which there are hundreds are incredible. Most people believe this is "telling the truth about fake science Fauci" and "owning the libs" etc. America is fucked.

The artist is Dave Dorman by the way.

Always bear in mind that it's a nodal point in the spectrum. If you've seen 1 million people liking something like that, remember it represents 0.003% of americans.

my wife is 42 and hasn't heard a peep yet about her vaccine. is this in line with other people's experience?
we're less than a 10 minute walk from the helix, so that's 99% certain to be where she'll be called (we hope)

anecdotally I HEARD but have no proof but

that stupid ransomware thign sucked up staff and energy and there's a wee delay around 49-30 area because of it.

friend of a friend of a friend sort of story too, but someone my mother in law knows went to the helix the other day for shot #2 and was queuing for hours.

I registered a week and a half ago and have heard fuck all too

Last Saturday week since I signed up, not a peep.

Was talking to a guy yesterday who should be due his second tomorrow but hasn't heard anything yet, his partner should have had her's on Monday (if they were doing it exactly 28 days in between I mean) but she is getting #2 this coming Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back