Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Wife had sore arm with her first Pfizer. She's getting her second this week. Looks like ol Chris D is going to be picking up the pieces. By which I mean giving the kids phones and buying chicken balls for dinner.

Wife had sore arm with her first Pfizer. She's getting her second this week. Looks like ol Chris D is going to be picking up the pieces. By which I mean giving the kids phones and buying chicken balls for dinner.

can I have some chicken balls please?

now I’m sweating profusely.
More than normally

So the Brits are delaying reopening the gaff.
Are we just plowing on ahead despite the majority not even had their first jab?
the portal for Registering for 30-39 age group is not actually working. Page is still the same from last week (40-49).
Are they having a laugh?

It’s not open for the under 40s yet. No definite date on when we can register either .

It’s not open for the under 40s yet. No definite date on when we can register either .

Few days I'd say, at a guess thursday / monday. i'm a 41 and i'm going today - either they are gonna open it before the weekend to have data to trawl for monday or they are gonna open it on monday so they can feel less annoyed for the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back