Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

hmmmm

(full thread/article is worth a read)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

defo waiting until I get my shots

First shot of Pfizer on Wed, was grand ... then utterly fucking spaced out today. Feeling weak and old. Hope this passes soon :(
did you have the 'punched arm' syndrome? a friend (formerly of this parish actually) didn't, but felt wiped out today; he got his first shot on sunday.

I haven't had the vaccine yet but I got a new kind of anti-histamine last week and they have fucking destroyed me the two days I've taken them. They are the 'non-drowsy' kind and have been hitting me 10 times worse than what I took before, haha - although I will say they have totally got rid of the hay fever reaction for the duration they last. I might just have to stay indoors for the next 2 weeks though, if I take one of these things I will be fucked for 5 hours.

Anyone in their early 40s get an appointment yet?
Got a text today- registered last Thursday - appointment next Thursday at the Aviva.

Can't wait to run out onto that hallowed pitch and feel the adulation of tens of thousands of people cheering and singing my name as I get the big V. It just feels like my life has been building to this moment tbh.

(That's what it's like right?)

whats the story with these 'test events'? What exactly are they testing?

letting people into a gig and having them stand miles away from each other isn't really going to prove that much is it? Or are they testing managing people getting in/out of the venue?

Surely a more valuable test would have been to allow a few thousand in and see what happens.

Got my jab on Wednesday morning in UCD. Was done within 8 minutes of arriving which was pretty amazing.

Felt borderline poorly that evening, but yesterday I was just utterly exhausted, and not feeling much brighter today. Worth it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back