Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Strict conditions on the use of the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines in people aged between 40 and 49 will mean people will have a choice to accept them, or wait for an mRNA vaccine, like Pfizer or Moderna, RTÉ News has confirmed.

Horse any or all of them into me, please
You're better off with an mRNA one now though, 95% effectiveness vs 79% of the others. Apparently the new Indian variant of the virus is 7 times more resistant to the vaccine, so it looks like that difference might mean something right now. And we're definitely going to end up with that in the country at some point, because there is fuck all being done to stop it travelling around the global West.

You're better off with an mRNA one now though, 95% effectiveness vs 79% of the others. Apparently the new Indian variant of the virus is 7 times more resistant to the vaccine, so it looks like that difference might mean something right now. And we're definitely going to end up with that in the country at some point, because there is fuck all being done to stop it travelling around the global West.
I don't care. I just want something that gives me a yoke that says YOU CAN GO TO MAGALUF MATE INNIT

Just got a text for my 1st appointment, tomorrow morning after having already had my first one on saturday. In a completely different location
And of course No way of informing them of their balls up

portal 2 nerd GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back