Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

Was chatting to one of my mates last week. He said he's gotten really big into true crime podcasts and his wife is constantly listening to Joe Rogan. He said he's not sure how this gender role reversal happened.

I should clarify I only hate him via work

Otherwise i'm happily not taking part.
UPDATE

I was thinking about it again and have decided I do actively think he's a prick.

That was a 100% nonpology - He should have flagged exactly what he said, and spelled out why it was wrong like I dunno a man, or an adult or someone who's actually taking responsibilty for the potential heartbreak they've initiated but no, something something I'm like not a doctor dude but like people like reacted dude.

confirmed prick.

carry on.

UPDATE

I was thinking about it again and have decided I do actively think he's a prick.

That was a 100% nonpology - He should have flagged exactly what he said, and spelled out why it was wrong like I dunno a man, or an adult or someone who's actually taking responsibilty for the potential heartbreak they've initiated but no, something something I'm like not a doctor dude but like people like reacted dude.

confirmed prick.

carry on.
He has apologized for things before, clearly this time he didn't feel he had to apologize. Holding him "accountable" for talking shit for six hours straight, 7 days a week, which is then cut down into a 30 second soundbyte to make him look bad is exactly why people like him and not the media.

got my first shot, in a bit of a bizarro Dr. Nick style involving turning up at some doctor’s office at 8:30am and waiting to see if it would work out. it did. took over three hours of queuing, and my appointment for the second shot is another seven weeks away, and it was astra zeneca, but still... feels good man

I know that's a slight exaggeration, but how can anyone talk that much? How can anyone want to hear someone else talk that much?
Well he gets guests on doesn't he? But I agree. Especially since he has nothing to say. Maybe it's easier when you have nothing to say?

110% of people in Group 4 have been vaccinated. Impressive.

that probably includes that woman who got vaccinated 6 times by mistake

He has apologized for things before, clearly this time he didn't feel he had to apologize. Holding him "accountable" for talking shit for six hours straight, 7 days a week, which is then cut down into a 30 second soundbyte to make him look bad is exactly why people like him and not the media.

They also left the 'MSM' because of their lack of accountability [[Images]{paste}dinosaurscratchingchin.jpg]

Anywhoo he's an adult and that was apology of a teenager.

Fianna fail love thier 110%s

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back