Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

Not trying to jump any list for myself,but there are a lot of vulnerable people who cannot receive a vaccination who are being ignored.

I'd be perfectly happy for you to jump the list ahead of me. Like I see 3 adults, no kids involved, no school contact, no public interfaced work settings - I agree with your point too.

It's very hard not to be frustrated by it.

Anyone who works with Eoin will have been offered a vaccine. But not me,his dad who spends significantly more time with him,and much closer contact too. His mum is a nurse,so she has received it.

I can only imagine just how many more vulnerable kids,and adults too,are in such a position.

I used to do home care,and if I still was I'd have been offered a vaccine a while back. But not now.

do you know your GP well? Maybe ask them to keep you in mind if/when they get a cancellation. Thats what happened my brother. He got a text saying to go to the GP asap as there'd been a cancellation.

It has me in August now

I was asked this week by the postman if I was vaccinated yet. I mention this at work and someone said that they were vaccinated people with high bmi's.

Someone was saying I was overweight.
They may be right.
are you cycling again now ? you said you got badly hurt when you were knocked off your bike last December. hope you have recovered.

I got first vaccine dose last week I'm 45 but have been on medication since 1996 and when the surgery got a supply of vaccines that were not needed elsewhere they managed to get everyone over 60 in the village practice done in April (I asked before I took the slot). I was considered in a priority group more so than 50 somethings.

If anyone is offered a vaccine slot just take it. My behaviour hasn't changed since being jabbed, it's not about me it's about herd immunity.

I hope to meet people I haven't seen since last year or in some cases since 2019 in the next month IF the government don't feck things reopening too quickly.

are you cycling again now ? you said you got badly hurt when you were knocked off your bike last December. hope you have recovered.
I did mention it in December though it had happened in July 2018.
I had been back cycling until August 2019 when I got a very bad eye infection (my eye was so red, I would have survived in the battle where the quote "don't shoot till you see the whites in their eyes" comes from".) it is not unintentional that I didn't cycle since August 2019, it just has been

Although since then, I haven't yet had eye infections when before that, I was always suffering from sore eyes and eye infections.

Sorry to hear you had other health problems IFF. My uncle was in hospital with an eye problem years ago and he was really suffering when I visited him that time.

I was watching the Giro d'Italia the last two days. Kelly is finally back working after the horrific accident he had last winter.

It's very hard not to be frustrated by it.

Anyone who works with Eoin will have been offered a vaccine. But not me,his dad who spends significantly more time with him,and much closer contact too. His mum is a nurse,so she has received it.

I can only imagine just how many more vulnerable kids,and adults too,are in such a position.

I used to do home care,and if I still was I'd have been offered a vaccine a while back. But not now.

that's a bag of shite. Hope you get inoculated real soon man

missed this - going for the "truthiness" defence

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My sister got hers. Two hours in a cattle ranch style queue at city west.

My brother in Toronto got his at a pharmacy counter in a massive supermarket. "Just walked up".
According to the google tracker thing, 10% (of adults I presume) are fully vaccinated here. It’s only 3.3% in Canada.

It's been building for a few months but I've noticed it especially with people I've been dealing with for the last couple of weeks, so many people seem really on edge and pissed off at the moment.

Understandable really but loads of work related people have seemed very snappy of late.

It's been building for a few months but I've noticed it especially with people I've been dealing with for the last couple of weeks, so many people seem really on edge and pissed off at the moment.

Understandable really but loads of work related people have seemed very snappy of late.
Ah I don't think that's just lately. I've been noticing it since after Christmas. I thought it had actually improved a little bit. I remember around Jan/Feb everyone seemed to be really stressed and completely burnt out

missed this - going for the "truthiness" defence

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and I still don't get why people spend so much time hating the biggest blank slate on the planet.

I mean I don't get why people spend hours upon hours listening to him either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back