Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

My wife missed a call from our GP at about 6.30 the other night. We immediately rang back but only got the answerbot. We've no business with them at the moment, so could only think they were ringing as they had excess doses to give out and were calling around patients. Raging.

My wife missed a call from our GP at about 6.30 the other night. We immediately rang back but only got the answerbot. We've no business with them at the moment, so could only think they were ringing as they had excess doses to give out and were calling around patients. Raging.
same happened my brother. Hes 48 and got the call to go asap for his vax.

The only thing he could think of as to why he's being called before time is that he's asthmatic.

When @Cormcolash see's that he'll not shut up for a week
The quarantine system is basically just a laugh now anyway. The time for actually doing it was over a year ago, when the countries that have actually kept covid under control did it. The horse hasn't just bolted, the stable door was left open, the IRA arrived one night, kidnapped it, and buried it with Shergar after realising they wouldn't be able to sell it to anyone.

Guy in work (not someone i knew except as part of another team) in India died from Covid today, he was three days younger than me.

Another guy in India on my direct team says him and his wife and kid haven't left their apartment in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back