Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

Shooting rockets at people is hardly left, right or centre anything. Just the usual pricks who hate the gardaí (probably with good cause) and have no politics whatsoever beyond being a cunt.

Gardaí maybe should have better training so that they don't immediately freak out and riot themselves the moment something bad happens, but at the same time I can hardly blame them when someone is fucking SHOOTING things at them.

So you conclude that those who got batoned included “innocent standers by”? Doesn’t look like that at all from the videos I saw but maybe you can point to the something different.
I'd say there was probably at least one person got a smack of a baton at that who was just walking up the street at the wrong time, given that this is Grafton Street in the middle of Saturday afternoon. I've seen plenty of police baton charges and they don't give a flying fuck who they hit as long as they hit someone.

I'd say there was probably at least one person got a smack of a baton at that who was just walking up the street at the wrong time, given that this is Grafton Street in the middle of Saturday afternoon. I've seen plenty of police baton charges and they don't give a flying fuck who they hit as long as they hit someone.
I’m not condoning their general behavior, but you are accusing them of things with nothing to back it up.

I'd be amazed if not one person got a whack that just happened to be trying to go up the street.
You’re still not getting it. You are making assumptions based on your own inherent bias, devoid of evidence. We all need to cut that shit out or we’re no better than those people protesting.

Shooting rockets at people is hardly left, right or centre anything. Just the usual pricks who hate the gardaí (probably with good cause) and have no politics whatsoever beyond being a cunt.

Gardaí maybe should have better training so that they don't immediately freak out and riot themselves the moment something bad happens, but at the same time I can hardly blame them when someone is fucking SHOOTING things at them.
in fairness to the cops they went straight for the fireworks prick. All the rest happened in the ensuing panic.

A bit of hard jail time for some of these cunts might get the right message out there.

Scutter "Tough on Crime" Rettucs

I think I'm being quite fair to the guards as it is.

The police routinely baton innocent bystanders, journalists etc when let off the leash. Why should this instance be any different? Saying " I wouldn't be surprised if an innocent bystander got a whack" is hardly controversial.

All the Thumped authoritarians coming out calling for public executions and giving the guards military weapons.

The police routinely baton innocent bystanders, journalists etc when let off the leash.
Routinely? If this was routine I don't think people would be making such a fuss about it

... and ... well I don't know how to say this without sounding like a prick, but must we really get outraged every time someone gets a slap in the gob? Was anyone actually hurt, or do we just have a few people with ouchies?

I think this has to be viewed in the context of what's happened over the course of the pandemic. There has been zero deterrent to gembot, waters and those shower of seriously mentally ill fuckholes who congregated time and time again to protest against fucking lizards running RTE.

Someone wrote into the Irish Times (shudder) today and made a good point by saying that they should have been let into Stephen's green, had their few speeches, keep it reasonably socially distant, then let them on their merry way with zero media publicity. That would have been ideal, but instead it turned into the shitshow that ensued.

Now the Irish Indo (shudder) are reporting there's something bigger planned for paddies day.

So where's the deterrent?

Towards the start of the pandemic there was a massive protest (I can't remember exactly what it was about) for something that I recall being a worthy cause. There have been other protests about the poor lads that was shot by the cops up in blanch.

Theres a big difference between those protests, and the crowd from saturday. And, actually, I'm curious to see if anyone tries to argue that there isn't.

I think the cops missed a trick by not making a show of some of the gembots last year. Send out the message that this shit won't be tolerated. Come in, have your protest, nothing will happen while you're there, but you'll be hearing about it after.

Routinely? If this was routine I don't think people would be making such a fuss about it

... and ... well I don't know how to say this without sounding like a prick, but must we really get outraged every time someone gets a slap in the gob? Was anyone actually hurt, or do we just have a few people with ouchies?
Sorry egg, is this a fucking joke? Yes it is routine, and it's kept routine because it normally doesn't appear in the news. You could be sure as hell that if the guards had done this without there being a clear video of a lad shooting rockets first then it wouldn't have made the news this week either.

I'm not outraged about what happened there the other day but i'm not cheering on the guards beating people up or calling for more "tough on crime" approaches either.

I think this has to be viewed in the context of what's happened over the course of the pandemic. There has been zero deterrent to gembot, waters and those shower of seriously mentally ill fuckholes who congregated time and time again to protest against fucking lizards running RTE.

Someone wrote into the Irish Times (shudder) today and made a good point by saying that they should have been let into Stephen's green, had their few speeches, keep it reasonably socially distant, then let them on their merry way with zero media publicity. That would have been ideal, but instead it turned into the shitshow that ensued.

Now the Irish Indo (shudder) are reporting there's something bigger planned for paddies day.

So where's the deterrent?

Towards the start of the pandemic there was a massive protest (I can't remember exactly what it was about) for something that I recall being a worthy cause. There have been other protests about the poor lads that was shot by the cops up in blanch.

Theres a big difference between those protests, and the crowd from saturday. And, actually, I'm curious to see if anyone tries to argue that there isn't.

I think the cops missed a trick by not making a show of some of the gembots last year. Send out the message that this shit won't be tolerated. Come in, have your protest, nothing will happen while you're there, but you'll be hearing about it after.
There was a protest being organized down here, national party and that gemtrails UCD lecturer, I think they were going to basically meet up and talk about how the real Irish are connected to the soul of the De Danann who will protect them from Covid or something. it was stopped in the silliest way possible, that didn't involve giving the guards free reign to bash in people's heads because might makes right:

(bit of a thread)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there definitely did seem to be a policy of 'don't give them what they're asking for' for many months; what they wanted was to make the front page, and by the gardai almost ignoring them, a '30 people protested outside the dail peacefully' was ignored. not that that policy is not without its flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back