Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

this was sort of grimly satisfying to watch

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the querdenkers over here are fucking nuts. basically a facebook-catalysed combination of the maddest hippies and the most hardcore nazis.

Yes, was reading that earlier today, cheap and easy to store, it sounds great!

They have one of those wiki entries with an entire section dedicated to "Controversies," maybe they're trying to buy back a bit of good will.

They have one of those wiki entries with an entire section dedicated to "Controversies,"
this is a minor life goal of mine

Controversies » Incident involving theft of Michael D. Higgins’ Trousers
Controversies » Twitter fight with Grimes
Controiversies » Alleged involvement in overthrow of Gambian Government

etc

I've been trying to follow that and I keep getting confused, I wonder if it's just some US vs UK vaccine war stuff.
that's how it reads to me. The Oxford announced that their vaccine produced results, but didn't tell them how it got those results.

And thats, if I'm reading it correctly, what the US crowd are questioning. Not the results themselves, but how they arrived at them.

that's how it reads to me. The Oxford announced that their vaccine produced results, but didn't tell them how it got those results.

And thats, if I'm reading it correctly, what the US crowd are questioning. Not the results themselves, but how they arrived at them.
I just mean, UK releases vaccine, suddenly a whole load of US university types WITH NO TIES WHATSOEVER TO THE US DEVELOPED VACCINES NO SIR and the like start querying the results, possibly in benign ways possibly not, the media picks up on it as "UK vaccine is fake and will kill you," by the time it's all sorted out people have decided not to take the risk and to go with US vaccines. If you applied the same scrutiny to US developed vaccines loudly in the media would they have similar problems? (The answer might be that they already did and they were fine)

It's all a bit conspiracy minded I know but considering earlier this year US officials were literally stopping shipments of PPE bound for the rest of the world on the runway and saying they'll buy them for twice the amount... this story feels like a bit of a stitch up to me.

I mean, we've already decided to write off the Sputnik Vaccine (showing encouraging results) on the basis that Russians can't be trusted 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back