Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

Remember that online chat thing where you could join a room and take turns playing tunes? That for the thumped xmas party. Few puca sours and being forced to listen to some god awful belle and sebastian sounds like xmas to me.

it was someone else.

Anyway - best attendance they've ever had at one of these sessions, because for the first time ever they ran it online.

Great work, Covid.

whoo - this is groundbreaking. well done indo.

That journalist doesn't like Christmas parties

The 66 euro on alcohol for Christmas party was out of income of 31 million

Last edited:
I wonder do they normally be the 'i'll organise it!!' office mariah carey and this year they have fully transitioned to bah humbug WFH grinch and are taking it out in the only way they can.

That journalist doesn't like Christmas parties

The 66 euro on alcohol for Christmas party was out of income of 31 million
"The auditors were told this was for service users' Christmas parties, but auditors said it should not have come out of operational funds."

a. that's not the implication in the headline
b. are service users not allowed have a couple of cans at christmas?

meanwhile the Catholic Institute for Deaf People giving an employee a 3 grand dig out got second billing?

I wonder if this would work here - send some medics and covid victims out on the street to plead with people to cop on. They'd probably be robbed
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Adelaide's gone full lockdown after a cluster that wouldn't even register in most countries (it has now rocketed to 22). (I don't mean to imply I disagree with the response, just the contrast is mad)

The supermarkets got nearly emptied within a couple of hours of the announcement, no meat or vegetables or brioche buns to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back