Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

This week I've been sleeping like a baby. A baby that sleeps well. Not one that keeps waking up every couple of minutes and shitting all over the bed. So, an imaginary baby not a real one
jl2n2nj8c1911.png

I've started doing some evening walks and just toughing the darkness, bringing my camera with me and looking for some spooky shots. It's definitely helped a little. I can't do any strenuous exercise right now, and that really helped in lockdown one. Another dose is being in the city and not having a car during lockdown! I'd MURDER to jump in a car and have a sea walk

Still getting up hours before work so I can go outdoors at dawn. semi-gladly work is open again* so i've turned that into cycling and swimming before work. Kinda trying to build up a strong pattern ahead of xmas as It looks a lot like it'll be xmas of looking at people do things on the internet. Don't talk to me about tinder.

i find working from home makes me lazy. when i was cycling into the office, i'd get up at 6:20am no bother, but now that my desk is one room away, i struggle to get up before 8.

i find working from home makes me lazy. when i was cycling into the office, i'd get up at 6:20am no bother, but now that my desk is one room away, i struggle to get up before 8.

I got round that by cycling 5km from the house and back again before work. Obvs you have to lie to yourself to some degree but you can defo tell the cops you are on your way to work

i'm trying to get out at lunchtime a couple of days a week - i can take a looping route (within the 5km) that takes 8km to get to the phoenix park, do a lap, and come home with about 25km under my belt.

N.I. Opening pubs on the 27th. That'll keep donegal in the high numbers for certain, which will effect our national average. Suspect DG might get the ol' L5 treatment for christmas at this rate, border patrols will be set up and the average will keep us off the green list for euro travel.

More fun predictions with Ann Post.

the shift sounds like a euphemism for an std

"i got the shift last saturday"

i go out for a couple of walks a week, but joggers really annoy me. the ones in my town tend to run right into my path and such or run town across the footpath and it isn't a big footpath as it is.

i go out for a couple of walks a week, but joggers really annoy me. the ones in my town tend to run right into my path and such or run town across the footpath and it isn't a big footpath as it is.
we actually have really decent sized wide footpaths around where we live and there's 1 or 2 joggers around here that insist on running on the road. I've actually seen them holding up traffic a handful of times. It's awful cunty behaviour.

I'd probably settle for an mild std at this point tbh.
If the footpath isn't flat and has constant car dip things they are impossible to jog on. The existence of the car makes the path unjoggable.

it's kinda funny to watch; for some reason in a bundle of tweets i saw last night, they'd managed to drag some irish times journalist in, demanding that he investigate this. his reaction was 'meh, call the gardai' and was met with outraged 'BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT. TWITTER IMPORTANT'

it's kinda funny to watch; for some reason in a bundle of tweets i saw last night, they'd managed to drag some irish times journalist in, demanding that he investigate this. his reaction was 'meh, call the gardai' and was met with outraged 'BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT. TWITTER IMPORTANT'

So not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back