Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Talking about washing hands, mine went to rack and ruin at the start of lockdown from all the washing. Changed to bars of Dove soap and gloves for the dishes and everything has been grand. Till about 2 weeks ago. Has the change into autumn started my hands drying up again. Anyone else having any issues with their hands lately of the drying out kind.

The crisis area appears to be Lifford/Strabane, so there has to be a cross border problem, I don't know if all can be blamed on the staycationers.

Also reading this morning, anecdotally admittedly, but all the communions scheduled for this weekend were rushed forward to 9PM last night, big crowds at all the churches etc. Oh joy

A few communions in dundalk were brought forward to today a the start of this week

Talking about washing hands, mine went to rack and ruin at the start of lockdown from all the washing. Changed to bars of Dove soap and gloves for the dishes and everything has been grand. Till about 2 weeks ago. Has the change into autumn started my hands drying up again. Anyone else having any issues with their hands lately of the drying out kind.

At work, my hands start turning sore by 4pm from this
Those alcohol sanitiser can be hard on the hand.

I did pick up some bars of soap during the great liquid soap shortage. I don't have a problem in the evenings with the hands.

Have you tried shea butter based hand wash? It's great for the skin usually.

About the flu shot, how much demand can the system hold?

If there is a big increase in flu shot demand, would that mean that elderly people who need it would miss out?

A local pharmacy announced that they were no longer taking flu shot appointments because of demand.

The crisis area appears to be Lifford/Strabane, so there has to be a cross border problem, I don't know if all can be blamed on the staycationers.

Zero cross boarder policy to deal with the pandemic.

a relative of my wife's, who lives in the UK, decided to go on holidays to france and arrived home about a week ago.
on thursday she developed a cough and this morning reported to facebook that she's developed a fever and has lost her sense of smell. she's in her late 50s and is a chronic asthmatic. i suspect she's in for a rough ride, unfortunately.
somewhat to everyone's surprise, this turned out to be 'just' the flu.

flew into Dublin airport last night. about 30 people on the flight (from Riga). Despite being on the green list I still had to show evidence I filled out the passenger locator form. Looked like most people didn't fill it out and were sitting in corners everywhere frantically filling out a hard copy. Then i get a text this morning telling me to go to the doctor if I feel sick. Genius!

The airport is like a ghost town. And, given how few were on the plane, never have I felt so safe or so comfortable on a Ryanair flight.

Up to 10% of the results could be wrong. I guess there will be plenty of kids who would now deserve CAO offers they wanted, but can the colleges accommodate the numbers? Horrible stress for the students.

as if the governmentneed any more scandals. Morons in charge
lol looks like those clowns in congress have done it again

maxresdefault.jpg

Ack, they nearly got away with it....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back