Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

i was out on the bike earlier and got a hearty greeting from a former minister for health, who was obviously out for a walk.
i realised after i'd managed to leave dublin, and passed him when i was in meath; but if i had, so had he (assuming he lives in his former constituency).
i mean, i can't complain that he violated lockdown given i clearly did, but i'm not a former minister for health (lest there was any doubt)

If you were a minister for health you'd be a former minister for health now.

i was out on the bike earlier and got a hearty greeting from a former minister for health, who was obviously out for a walk.
i realised after i'd managed to leave dublin, and passed him when i was in meath; but if i had, so had he (assuming he lives in his former constituency).
i mean, i can't complain that he violated lockdown given i clearly did, but i'm not a former minister for health (lest there was any doubt)
surely we can still wander 20km from home? We could in a stricter phase of lockdown.

Dubs aren't supposed to leave the county at all with it at level 3.
fair enough. Kinda sucks though. I have friends in Newcastle who do their shopping in Celbridge. When Kildare was in lockdown they couldn't go there. Now Dublin is in lockdown they still can't go there! I hope Rathcoole has some nice shops!

Has there been any clear definition of the woolly term 'restrict your movements'
Like many other things it just seems to be 'sure, you know yourself, have a bit of cop on if you want'

I thought this was fairly clear. I did it recently on a visit to my family. The worst part was getting boxed in by a fighting middle-aged couple on the Ryanair flight back to England. After they stopped fighting they both ordered gin and tonics, whipped off their masks spent most of the flight drinking and eating peanuts. Bleugh.

Pretty weird article. Casual sex "banned"? I'm going to count this as the brits being at it again

Sex outside the home / household / existing live togethers has been advised against but not banned (obvs) in Ireland since an early stage, with the advice being to jerk off or basically forget about it. Very much on the radar over in singleville here.

orwell84-big.jpg
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back