Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

Lidl glasnevin during the week was around 70%

Shit numbers. Grim article on meat processing plants linked by @moose earlier.

This is it though now isn't it. Outbreaks, put back restrictions untill numbers are manageable, ease restrictions, repeat. Shit one.

Threads on reddit about the covid app going mental last night.

Must admit, my phone was going mental too. Burning up, battery drained overnight for the first time ever.

Got the dart today and noticed a few people not wearing masks. One blonde dickhead in particular, this woman sitting there with her mask off dangling it in her hand the whole journey, fuckin dick. I gave her a good old stare but she pretended not to notice. At least I can respect Jumper Face man on the bus yesterday, he's trying.

Also I walked from Dun Laoigiaoerierieahe to Booterstown along the coast, and near Blackrock where there's a small kind of beach there were about 200 people basically climbing all over each other, not a mask to be seen.

Got the dart today and noticed a few people not wearing masks. One blonde dickhead in particular, this woman sitting there with her mask off dangling it in her hand the whole journey, fuckin dick. I gave her a good old stare but she pretended not to notice. At least I can respect Jumper Face man on the bus yesterday, he's trying.

Also I walked from Dun Laoigiaoerierieahe to Booterstown along the coast, and near Blackrock where there's a small kind of beach there were about 200 people basically climbing all over each other, not a mask to be seen.

Cunts be cunting

Is the meat plant story (not just in Ireland, meat processing plant in Denmark ordered to close after 150 cases identified there) just God’s way of telling us to go vegan?

Must admit, my phone was going mental too. Burning up, battery drained overnight for the first time ever.
My phone was screwed all day yesterday. Eventually reset it. Only found out it was the Covid app this afternoon. I hadn't put it back on yet. Will surely erode confidence in the app if it fucks all Android's as they update Google Play Services

How did this anti vaccine bullshit become so prominent? Like the uk is stupid but it’s not America.

Na there's fuckin absolute fuckloads of "We won the war rule Britannia" fuckin morons all over England, and the media culture there has encouraged it literally for decades. Anti-vaxxing shit feeds right off of all that because it just encourages ignorance to spread.

My phone warned me last night that the Covid app was draining my battery but since it was just fully charged I ignored it and the phone was totally flat when I woke up thIs morning.

Over here in Britland, a few weeks ago/5000 years ago, we all woke up to "There's a covid tracey thing on your phone. Opt in? Opt out?" We duly uninstalled. We know where we've been and we'll tell anyone who asks if necessary.
How's it working over there? You just have it there whether you like it or not?

I have a friend who thinks everyone should just have a unique form of glitter applied to them. Glitter gets everywhere, after all. Track and trace the glitter, not the virus.

The anti vax thing has been an issue over here for a while. Def since pre-covid. It is maddening. Even my "Oi Oi footy and beer" Brexity mates who have partners in the medical profession, and so know that vaccinations are important get annoyed at the anti vaxxers. It really is a noisy minority of idiots. People who don't know how to use the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back