Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

I decided to go to the barbers. They had screens between seats and the barber wore gloves and a mask. He also informed that the virus was created to reduce the population and it is intionally killing off the older generation because it'll save money.

Decent haircut though.

Could probably have shown him this from 2018 (which is somewhat interesting when it comes to perspective, although obviously that was without a total lockdown)

and he would have claimed that it's all a hoax anyway.

I went to a pub yesterday. It's the most nearby pub, a very nicely laid out pub for working class done well people in the area. They'd actually repainted everything, replanted the whole garden, sanitisers everywhere etc. They'd done all they can to prepare for reopening. Everything except learning to give a shit.

Food for all who wanted, it looked really good, but I had no interest. I was the only one who wore a mask. That felt like I'd walked into the wrong pub wearing the wrong football jersey.

We found a quiet corner to sit in, but social distancing was non-existant. Our table wasn't disinfected.

Barwoman handed us our pints holding the glass at the very top. This, non-barworkers, would be worthy of censure even in normal times.

I never wanted a bag of Tayto more, and at the same time less, as I watched two geezers share a pack.

Olives £2.50.

Second wave is gonna happen. From what I saw yesterday, don't see how it can't.

I went to a pub yesterday. It's the most nearby pub, a very nicely laid out pub for working class done well people in the area. They'd actually repainted everything, replanted the whole garden, sanitisers everywhere etc. They'd done all they can to prepare for reopening. Everything except learning to give a shit.

Food for all who wanted, it looked really good, but I had no interest. I was the only one who wore a mask. That felt like I'd walked into the wrong pub wearing the wrong football jersey.

We found a quiet corner to sit in, but social distancing was non-existant. Our table wasn't disinfected.

Barwoman handed us our pints holding the glass at the very top. This, non-barworkers, would be worthy of censure even in normal times.

I never wanted a bag of Tayto more, and at the same time less, as I watched two geezers share a pack.

Olives £2.50.

Also went to a pub yesterday. Local independent place. Was mostly empty except for a few local characters who I'd say were there the day lockdown came in and also the day the pub reopened. No one wearing masks. They took our details but that's about it

Olives £2.50.

Can ya get a second wave over there if the first wave hasn't ended yet?

That bloody cashless ireland group gets a bit madder every day. I can't leave it because it reminds me i've not gone off the wagon just yet.

However I constantly want to barge into every singel thread with

WHAT NEXT? THEY'LL HAVE US TALKING ONLINE INSTEAD OF SENDING LETTERS?

That bloody cashless ireland group gets a bit madder every day. I can't leave it because it reminds me i've not gone off the wagon just yet.

However I constantly want to barge into every singel thread with

WHAT NEXT? THEY'LL HAVE US TALKING ONLINE INSTEAD OF SENDING LETTERS?
107817530_10217765866518013_8890516995026328795_n.jpg

END THE FED

also the first i've heard of a coin shortage.

I don't think there's really a mechanism for it. They're told at the airport but it seems to be an honour system, not sure if they're even asked where they'll be for the next 2 weeks, but if there isn't then there's no way of anyone in authority chasing them up.

Are all of these folks coming here for months long vacations? Like its pretty obvious if they land here for 2 weeks holiday they're not intending on self-isolating for the entirety and then going home. It makes no sense. Fucking yanks.

I very much doubt people who book flights here are being told they'll be expected to self-isolate for a fortnight when they arrive. Like - who the hell would bother coming if that was the case? Though in fairness I do know 2 people coming from the UK in August who aren't intending to self-isolate - a friend's brothers, he's pretty pissed off about it

I hate to admit it, but maybe the straight edgers were right (about booze)

Slightly unrelated, but what do you think the odds are on Primavera 2021 actually happening? I'm thinking slim. Pessimistic today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back