Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

Oh great a vaccine that stops you from getting sick but still allows you to pass on the virus. I'm feeling increasingly like the Qanon people are correct about this - obviously the rich will get it first, early next year, they'll insist their content farm factories keep going "because of how a bad economy affects people's mental health" (which will be enough to convince the NYTimes and the Guardian) and then they'll just allow all the poor to die from it.

This is the end
this is the end.

I think I mentioned before that my elder sibling reckons we all died a few months ago because all she does is get up, have a coffee, do some work (that she kinda likes), plays with her kid and then they all go to the beach, every day.

Its as solid a theory as any.

Worth glancing through the responses to this - put people indoors for two months with nothing to do and non stop access to the internet and they all lose their minds

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gratuitous misuse of the word 'choice' and where 'option' is actual fit for the sentence in that thread.
I agree though like Holleeee fuck people are not coping well with not being at work at all at all.

I'm all for the reopening of everything, within reason, and while it's hard to mandate for individual responsibility, getting increasingly fed up with the amount of businesses that are flouting them.

I mean, most are doing a great job, but at least once a day I find myself getting angry and panicky when I see somewhere that isn't. Loads of barbers on Dundrum main st, the newest, hipster one the other day was jammed, neither customer or staff wearing any gear.
Went to get take out coffee in Ashtown at the weekend, place was heaving, tables looked to be same distance as pre-lockdown, no staff wearing masks or shields. All customers were elbow to elbow, not a chance they were all from the same household.

Feel like an old man shaking my fist at the clouds, but it's just depressing.

Worth glancing through the responses to this - put people indoors for two months with nothing to do and non stop access to the internet and they all lose their minds

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus that's like reading the comments on the Journal

What the fuck is wrong with people? This reminds me of when one of Mrs. egg_'s aunts died from cancer - she had had one of those breast cancer scans, and they found cancer, which later spread to her brain and she died. The other aunts subsequently refused to get screened - "I'm not getting a scan after what happened to her!"

Friend of mine in Texas is terrified to leave her house after all the locals on her estate decided to throw a Covid Party for their kids (one family had it and have recovered so I assume the thinking is they are still infectious).

MEANWHILE ALSO IN TEXAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back