Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

And if not at work,out shopping

(Actually,shops arent as busy as i expected for the most part that ive seen,but maybe they are all in the queue for ikea)

I can tell you Lil Marlene is right.
Presumably because you're WFH you Don't see it. I'm working all over Dublin.
EVERYONE is out at work
It's not about seeing it I'm only talking about people I know. 90% of them are WFH. Now that's just me personally but that's all I was saying.

I can tell you Lil Marlene is right.
Presumably because you're WFH you Don't see it. I'm working all over Dublin.
EVERYONE is out at work

Yep I’m noticing that too, but it’s a bubble thing.
In the country, I know a lot of civil servants so other than farmers, most people in in contact with are working from home.
Back in Dublin I’d mainly know tradies and shop workers, and they’re all back in work now.

We do call it SS and AW actually.
It's been interesting that they've changed the seasons to two p.a., whereas it always used to be four. It makes sense in the international market. Nobody in Dubai ever wants to buy an overcoat.

I don't know where you lot are getting the idea that Dublin is jammed with people back in work. I am back in and all around Dublin 2 is a ghost town (Grafton St excluded). The Luas is empty, there's tons of car parking in places that are always jammed, and there is no one in any of the cafes (even getting a take away). We're even still down to maybe 5-10 % of normal on-site working.

I don't know where you lot are getting the idea that Dublin is jammed with people back in work. I am back in and all around Dublin 2 is a ghost town (Grafton St excluded). The Luas is empty, there's tons of car parking in places that are always jammed, and there is no one in any of the cafes (even getting a take away). We're even still down to maybe 5-10 % of normal on-site working.
Yeah I have to do the old commute to the burbs once a week to pick up the little fella and you fly out at rush hour.

We're even still down to maybe 5-10 % of normal on-site working.

We're bringing people back on-site now. I'm not involved with wet stuff, so I'm not going back at the moment, but they are talking about it. It's a bit hard to understand, seeing as we're absolutely minging with the virus over here these days... but there it is.

There's going to be a meeting with The Faucharino during the week I think... be interesting to see if someone asks that question. He was pretty prompt with pulling us out at the start of this thing.

all staff here are back 5, maybe 6 weeks now (ut we are in Louth) . We also have a summer work person working from today (she had a week done in February too) . Of the 8 regular staff, 4 were off either working from home or just at home and 4 were in working in the office. I really got the feeling that my boss didn't want me working from home.

This i got from a phone call from him when he was working from home.

Downloaded the app this morning. Once I find a 5G signal i'm gonna go full commie nazi.

Going a few layers of tinfoil deep here but there were a few articles floating around about nicotine being good for killing the rona, which were probably paid for directly by big tobacco lizards, but if it was actually true it creates the perfect storm in which the leader of FF has to roll back the smoking ban to save the pubs.

Jesus the internet is full of them this morning. TW: about 5 bullshit theories wrapped up in one post, someone losing their mind. This post has 100 shares.

Remember when people who said cannabis cures many illnesses Including some cancers were called nut jobs? CBD is now everywhere...
And that we were insane for saying the WHO and governments were lying about covid19 numbers? Many countries have already admitted it including Ireland today...
And that we were conspiracy theorists for trying to expose elite paedophilia? Jeffrey Epstein, Jimmy Saville, Gislane Maxwell all now proven to provide children for elite paedo rings...
And that covid19 didn't come from a market in Wuhan? Even MSM is saying it now...
And that MSM are a bought off bunch of liars? They lied about all of the above
Well guess what? Many of the other things we told u are true too...

Toxic vaccines, 5G danger (esp to kids, u really want to wait n see if ur kid is damaged by it before u pay attention? Well tick tock Sept is coming and they installed 5G in schools while u were distracted with a deliberately exaggerated virus) Sexual grooming of ur kids in schools using LGBT as emotional blackmail.
And big pharma make so much money off keeping us sick they bury cures?

People and esp whistleblowers have lost their friends, families, careers and lives to warn us about many things. It really is time people turned off the teLIEvision and support the truth instead of lies. That's what waking up means. It means being an adult and taking responsibility for what u believe and NOT trusting people u KNOW are liars to tell u the truth.

ITS OK WE DON'T NEED OR WANT AN APOLOGY

Maybe just stop turning on people who have ur best interests at heart. It's like shooting the fireman trying to help put out ur hse fire. IT'S DUMB. And it's time it stopped. They just use u to shut us up. It's about time u got mad and help us to get even

Was gonna say we should put these people in charge for the craic but then I remembered they already did that in Brazil and it ain't going great.

I also downloaded it. its for contact tracing basically. And the greatest gift the conspiracy web did ever get.

proximity/time/location monitoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back