Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

What about the march yesterday, was that not madness?

It was. Its a brutal time by all accounts and sorta understand that some sort of demonstration had to happen. Maga ireland twitter have an axe to grind about it so far. Wasn't too impressed by the mid level media socialities who all seemed to run into each other at it. One this weekend in the west and on one hand I want to get behind it somehow on the other hand I've not seen my family for quite some time.

Sure we all probably have it already

That makes sense, a friend of mine was in a risk category so was isolating at home but still caught the virus, unquestionably via one of his housemates none of whom were symptomatic. The question is can we continue physical distancing indefinitely if a vaccine isn't forthcoming or if it won't be fully effective?

Sort of makes sense. The 20km limit meant I could go see my mother but not my father who's in the next town over. I'm sure lots of people have similar situations they would either ignore the advice or it would be bugging them. I'm sure it's tempered with the instructions that you're not to go all over the place. It would wise if there were large clusters in certain areas but I'm not sure if there are?

Will anyone pay *any* attention any more though?

I've been praising how good my local shops have been, but yesterday Lidl was rammed, hardly anyone wearing facemasks.

We're doomed!

I'd hardbour the theory that if you are expecting a second spike you should engineer if for midsummer when the survival rate would be much higher than oct onward.

slight confusion of message from the leaks.
the IT says 'anywhere within your own county, plus 20km into a neighbouring county'
the journal says 'anywhere 20km from your home, plus anywhere within your own county'.

also, the previous limits were explicitly about distance to be allowed out to exercise, these new limits just seem to apply generally to travel.

I think it’s anywhere in your own county or 20km if you’re bordered by another county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back