Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

Varadkar said that last week. I reckon there's a good chance I had it in December. Regardless, once the antibody testing is reasonably widely available, I'll go get tested.

30k reported cases but they reckon the real number is 10x that.

Maybe we didn't notice it as much before xmas because the numbers were small, and those croaking it were few and far between. Plus, in the height of winter flu season everyone is gonna just assume its that.

My main problem with the theory has mostly been along the lines of thinking that if it had been here, and it was as contagious as people were saying then it would have been everywhere. However those low antibody rates in places like Sweden where they've been quite blase about allowing it to work its way through the healthier sections of the populace makes me think that maybe it isn't as easy to spread as feared (not that it means I'm going to be less cautious)

My main problem with the theory has mostly been along the lines of thinking that if it had been here, and it was as contagious as people were saying then it would have been everywhere. However those low antibody rates in places like Sweden where they've been quite blase about allowing it to work its way through the healthier sections of the populace makes me think that maybe it isn't as easy to spread as feared (not that it means I'm going to be less cautious)

Two things to look at in sweden are over 50% of the population live on their own, and they had voluntary social distancing which is supposedly a cultural thing that they actually did it anways. The medical heads who put together the plan are now making noises about the death rate shocking them. We have about 25% population living alone and possibly similar levels of social distancing.

Also defo going for ann tibody test when they get past the priority people out of curiousity.

Many times in the last few years I've thought "I'm glad I don't live in Britain," but today is the most "I'm glad I don't live in Britain" day I've ever had. Jesus Christ.
I was shaking with anger watching that. Was foolish to think a brush with death might’ve given Boris Johnson a bit of perspective but he’s the same lying, scheming, patronising cunt who bullshitted his way into power. The thing is this shitshow is not going to change a thing, they’ll stay in power and walk away with the next election.

i would like to think of this as the final sting of a dying wasp, but then i like to think i'm not *that* naive.

i do like to think he's lost the room, though. that seems to be the modern way of phrasing it.

I was shaking with anger watching that. Was foolish to think a brush with death might’ve given Boris Johnson a bit of perspective but he’s the same lying, scheming, patronising cunt who bullshitted his way into power. The thing is this shitshow is not going to change a thing, they’ll stay in power and walk away with the next election.

When the things were going on this the Scottish CMO and Ferguson there was part of me that was thinking that those roles might not be good ones to need to fill at the current time and as a result I thought the might slide out of trouble, it's insane that they're spending this much political capital on a SPAD.

The Daily Mail are saying that he should go on tomorrow's front page.

When the things were going on this the Scottish CMO and Ferguson there was part of me that was thinking that those roles might not be good ones to need to fill at the current time and as a result I thought the might slide out of trouble, it's insane that they're spending this much political capital on a SPAD.

Are you ok dude?

No PMQs this week, so either the press need to keep at it or it will flitter away into nothing.

Last night I was thinking of all the people in the UK that had lost family, but stuck to the distancing advice. Them trying to get to sleep but just seeing the faces all those Tory shitbags.

Also seeing people claiming that the new editor is Remoaner and wants to scupper Brexit

I always knew the Mail was a leftist rag, even when it was right-wing rag

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back