Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

"lol imagine mansplaining to me, a transphobic times columnist, you childless homo"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On another note-hope everyone is feeling as well as they possibly can, I must admit to feeling a little trepidatious about Monday....it has become increasingly busy around where I live, when I have been out for my daily cycle. I try to choose times where I feel it will be quiet, and mix it up, but each time it hasn't been!

TBH I *think* you are allowed to move house.
Yeah, we probably could have done it any point in the past month and gotten away with it but we're getting a bit of help (therefore, more than two people from the same household) and we didn't want to move into an area while full lockdown was being enforced, get started on the wrong foot etc. Plus, the need to furnish the house with more than we have when everything is closed is a problem. We figured this is a fair compromise.

I am

6km from a town
8 km from a tennis club
1 km from a golf club, which they were letting us walk for the meantime (i suspect this ends monday morning)
7 km from a the horse racing track

So as you might imagine I'm really excited about having the range extended to 5km.

either those figures are precise enough that we could work out the one place in the country which matches those criteria.
or else there are 8000 places in the country which match those criteria.

"lol imagine mansplaining to me, a transphobic times columnist, you childless homo"

to be fair, that did lead to this interaction:

to be fair, that did lead to this interaction:

*somewhere* in the depths of thumped I was posting recently about how a big overlooked element in 'the great writers lives' is that they had a bunch of servants feeding and cleaning them, this being part of the gender bias towards male authors in older literature because the world was more sexists at that time. I'd the popcorn out for this twitter pile on where we see that in modern era it is still playing out in some way. Best of luck to anyone writing/creating without servants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back