Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

I’ve had a rough few days. Sickest I’ve ever felt in my life. Feel like I’ve finally made a bit of progress today. Still pretty weak and finding it hard to concentrate.

I am sure that I don't have it now. But I'm going to continue to self isolate till I hear from the testing people about when to go. If it stretches out to a week I might call the GP on Thursday and ask for further guidance. There's obviously a big backlog in testing and I'm not going to gripe about it.

Anyword for Mrs. Egg's test @egg_ ? Anyone else in your household starting to show sypmtoms?

get better Bernie!

in other news

hard to be certain, this thing seems to be quite fickle in how badly it hits people. some preliminary figures showed that 20%-30% of people infected are asymptomatic.

Yeah, I think I read that in Iceland where testing has been really rigorous it's touching 50%. I'm not going to mess about with it.

I’ve had a rough few days. Sickest I’ve ever felt in my life. Feel like I’ve finally made a bit of progress today. Still pretty weak and finding it hard to concentrate.

Have you still not been tested Bernie?? That's so ridiculous. I really hope you start feeling better soon.

Anyword for Mrs. Egg's test @egg_ ? Anyone else in your household starting to show sypmtoms?
Got a letter off the GP today confirming that she's in the queue, that's it - apparently there's a backlog of 40000 people, so (shrugs).

She's rather short of breath atm, it's a bit scary :( Youngest child (11) is complaining of being v tired and a bit dizzy sometimes. Nobody has a temperature

This is normally a jampacked intersection
C'mere if you (or anyone else) get any video footage of normally busy places looking relatively deserted, will you please send it to me? Me and the kids are recording a cover of The Specials' Ghost Town atm, would be deadly to use footage of empty cities around the world for the video

Best way to send it is probably WeTransfer to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back