Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

I was in Tesco in cabra earlier. Got everything I needed, but this was the pasta aisle...
Walked in there yesterday lunch time. Walked straight back out again.

I'll go to IKEA tonight for a shit table and then have a drive-by look in Clearwater. Need some jars of pesto and nappies would be handy.

Folks. Do not panic buy.

But if possible get your big shop done before Monday.

Responding to speculation there will be a 'Red Alert' announcement from the Taoiseach early next week, Mr Donohoe said Minister there are no plans in place for a red alert announcement from Taoiseach Leo Varadkar on Monday morning.

This just means the opposite doesn't it?

Himself went to Lidl earlier (for our usual weekly shop) with the littlest. He said it wasn't too bad. Some empty shelves but they had most of the stuff we wanted (fresh vegetables, meat, cheese etc.) Seeing what is selling out I'm beginning to think that malnutrition is as likely to kill people as the virus is.

Himself went to Lidl earlier (for our usual weekly shop) with the littlest. He said it wasn't too bad. Some empty shelves but they had most of the stuff we wanted (fresh vegetables, meat, cheese etc.) Seeing what is selling out I'm beginning to think that malnutrition is as likely to kill people as the virus is.

Hmm, perhaps my trolley full of Nutella and frozen peas wasn't the wisest in retrospect....

Responding to speculation there will be a 'Red Alert' announcement from the Taoiseach early next week, Mr Donohoe said Minister there are no plans in place for a red alert announcement from Taoiseach Leo Varadkar on Monday morning.

This just means the opposite doesn't it?

It's more likely to be yellow on monday

Anyone returning from Italy and Spain will be met by environmental health workers on their return at the airport and told to restrict their movements. They will be asked “not quite to self-isolate, but to restrict their movements”, he told RTÉ radio’s Morning Ireland.

Urgh, we all know the ones most likely to have ignored all warnings abroad are going to be the ones ignoring this as well.

Paid sick leave and a gun to their fucking head if they leave the house. That's the Marlene Method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back