Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

In Spain atm plenty of airport staff wearing gloves and a few people on the plane with masks. Will see tomorrow if there's much change since Saturday. We've used alcohol hand sanitizer a few times on the way over and will be same on way back.

I've stopped scooting around on my arse on the carpet to clean my hole after I take a shit in work, plus I've stopped upper deckering all the jacks, plus I've stopped wiping my snots on the wall.

So, yeah, every little bit counts. We're all pulling in the same direction.

Yeah couldn’t see anything other than posters in LCY and Heathrow. No screening, very little staff wearing masks and gloves etc. Business as usual really.

Shook hands with a bunch of people in Germany and borrowed a lighter twice. I’ll be dead in a week, won’t I?
yeah, the smokes will kill you

I’ve found an easy recipe for making hand sanitiser with Poitin. This is how I make my millions.

Is there a forum animation for this yet, like the snow/bats.

Expect the next few days to go exponentially then a levelling once everyone is properly terrified

They're announcing new cases once a day at 8pm it seems. Doubling every 2 days. So I'd be willing to bet by Friday it'll be 12.

Ah but communism.

1 is Putin, the 2 is the Russian population and the 3 is whoever last challenged him that is living in solitary
Just doesn't want people to know?

I know the Chinese state has been largely praised this time around for their transparency about the details and spread of the virus, especially when compared to the shitshow that happened with SARS. My laymans understanding is that they generally accept that trying to hide this away from the scientists like they did with SARS only makes it worse.

On the plus side Dublin band the coronas have been quarantined in a sound proof room to protect the health of the general public.

Millennials have organized a protest outside the dail for next wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back