Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

I'm jealous! I'd feel a lot more peace of mind at home. No chance of that here. People come into work here sick; its that old school pride thing. I'll infect everyone else so I look like a good employee.

plague monkey
Term for any person with a communicable disease/virus that willingly goes out in public, hangs with friends and spreads their sickness to the people around them.
Origins of the term come from the movie "Outbreak"
Bob knew he had the flu when he decided to go to the bar. He's such a dirty plague monkey.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All international travel cancelled in here in Amatron. I'm off to Glasgow on Thursday for ~pleasure~, hopefully it'll be plain sailing travelling!

Looks like St Patrick's parade is going ahead. Unbelievable. Leo would prefer to have us infected than lose tourism income. When it was foot and mouth it was a different story.

Meanwhile, UK trying to *actually* contain the virus by letting the public know what to expect if they go off sick and advising people to get food in and canceling public events.

Watch Trump learn something for the first time in his life

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have people travelled much over the last days? I'm (probably unnecessarily) worried about flying tomorrow even though I know I'm more likely to catch covid on a Dublin bus than in the plane to glasgow 😂

Have people travelled much over the last days? I'm (probably unnecessarily) worried about flying tomorrow even though I know I'm more likely to catch covid on a Dublin bus than in the plane to glasgow 😂

yeah. definite increase in the number of posters on airport walls, but that's the only change i noticed.

My plane back from Germany was empty. This was Düsseldorf to Heathrow midweek early evening flight. Less than 50 people on it.

D4ACCE57-3DE5-4992-9D84-FC5D95B3004A.jpeg

Wow that's mad! I'd presume Dublin airport will be crickets at 6am so

yeah. definite increase in the number of posters on airport walls, but that's the only change i noticed.
Yeah couldn’t see anything other than posters in LCY and Heathrow. No screening, very little staff wearing masks and gloves etc. Business as usual really.

Shook hands with a bunch of people in Germany and borrowed a lighter twice. I’ll be dead in a week, won’t I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back