Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

People in my office are coughing and spluttering like no tomorrow, no covering. Blegh.

Update: someone just announced she thinks she has the flu. WTF.

Last edited:
People in my office are coughing and spluttering like no tomorrow, no covering. Blegh.

Update: someone just announced she thinks she has the flu. WTF.

Oh, oh!

We all got fancy new laptops in here... I think we should all work from home for the next fortnight, test out the new systems AND help prevent spread of disease.

I'd be curious what they're looking for at airports.

They've been pumping money into facial recognition like nobody's business, a cam pointed at choke points looking for anything over 38C would be easy. You'd hope they're not looking for people with a bit of a sniffley nose. I guess if they were good you could look for confusion or fatigue.
Body temperature and fever are really variable - some people just run cold and their fever could be as low as 37C. So a gross body temperature criterion will still let sick people through.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">People with flu: I feel shit. Just wanna stay in bed and do nothing<br><br>People with Coronavirus: I feel shit. Just wanna go on holidays, see the world, maybe go skiing in Austria, see the Eiffel Tower, maybe some white water rafting, do the Camino de Santiago..</p>&mdash; Rob Gale (@galeforcerob) <a href="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
">March 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back