Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

I really liked Una's piece in the Times

She's right, except that there's no hope for change

We were the same after the financial crisis, people remembered community spirit, how making do with less can be satisfying etc but it didn't last long once you stick some shiny shit back in our faces

Over the moon TBS.

Sibling is a nurse in the UK, they fear nothing generally but are glad to see some action because otherwise they were being thrown into a spiral of madness

A ban on all non-essential travel, commercial and social activity are expected to be among the unprecedented options to be discussed by ministers at the Cabinet’s weekly meeting at Government Buildings.

The Government’s public health experts are meeting early on Tuesday morning to consider a range of possible actions and will advise the Cabinet of any new restrictions they believe are now necessary to slow the spread of the virus.

It is expected that significant new restrictions on travel, work and movement will be announced, which are likely to mirror recent moves made by several European countries and by the British government on Monday night.

I had a drive through DC, and listened to From a Basement on the Hill.

DC wasn't apocalyptic end of days dead. It was very comfortably quiet, easily slip in and out of places without having been completely there.

Elliot was gleefully explaining how eager he was on taking his own insides out, injecting his ex-wife, and looking forward to Skinny Santa's visit, set a reasonable enough scene.

Poor Eliot. He seemed to be on the lookout for a friend.

I'm assuming there's been recognition of how yummy his acoustic guitar fills are.

Anyway, the Beltway was clear.

Enjoying watching all the Cuban doctors working hard saving the world, like they always do. Kings.

If anyone wants to lecture me about how bad Cuba is my IMs are open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back