Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

I was in Dublin in May but forgot to bring a mask. I wasn't alone - I hardly saw anyone wearing a mask all day.
out here in the sticks a lot of people were still wearing masks then especially on buses but now mask wearing seems to have dwindled to very little locally.

I've only worn masks about half the time in the last few weeks something I wouldn't have thought of doing before.

So did an antigen Saturday night, positive. Did another yesterday and today and both clear negative. No hint of a second line. Was feeling a bit tired and bit of a throat but fairly minimal as symptoms go.
Does all this point Towards a false negative Saturday? Anyone had a similar experience? Been isolating away etc.

So did an antigen Saturday night, positive. Did another yesterday and today and both clear negative. No hint of a second line. Was feeling a bit tired and bit of a throat but fairly minimal as symptoms go.
Does all this point Towards a false negative Saturday? Anyone had a similar experience? Been isolating away etc.
I had a false positive (two lines when I was fine) that was a faint line on the T mark. I did a second test and it was negative and got a PCR to be sure, it was negative.

However, the odds are far greater that your two negative tests are wrong and the positive test is right because the error rate is much higher for false negatives (saying your fine when you’ve actually got Covid).

I have once again been in intense close contact with someone and contracted NOTHING.

I am gonna do second one before work tomorrow though just in case.

PUNY VIRUS
An alternative reading might be that even the virus doesn’t like you.

(Comment does not reflect my view of you, just doing it for the Burn reacts)

Just back from Germany. 2 flights since Sunday, 4 busyish train journeys and many hours walking around an exhibition hall with thousands of other people. It'd probably be too soon for it to show up following the Sunday flight (and I did an antigen on Saturday evening) but I test negative today anyway.

We'll see how I get on.

I was feeling pleased with myself for not loosing my senses of taste and smell over the last few days but now now they're gone.
Having seen your posts on Pink Floyd I’d argue that your taste was lost years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back