Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

Three PCR tests. One nose and throat antigen. At least ten or so nose antigens. There's a hilarious video of my band mate's doing the nose/throat one in a sweaty London rehearsal room. The gag reflex is very strong.

On the masks front. I was also a big advocate, wore them everywhere. Past 3 weeks, completely evaporated. Feels nice.

Also, have not had covid yet.

On the masks front. I was also a big advocate, wore them everywhere. Past 3 weeks, completely evaporated. Feels nice.

Also, have not had covid yet.

I have also eased off considerably in my usage. If I were in a very crowded environment/public transport/work place then yes but if I'm just popping in and out of places quickly then I wouldn't

I’d say it’s about 6-7 years since I last went to a wedding. Two close friends got married (to their partners) over lockdown so missed those.

Well its finally happened.. myself and herself have succumbed to the dreaded lurgy.

All my antigen tests have been negative mind you. But I'm defo riddled. Super tired.

Well its finally happened.. myself and herself have succumbed to the dreaded lurgy.

All my antigen tests have been negative mind you. But I'm defo riddled. Super tired.

Wait, marriage or Covid? What are we talking about now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back