Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

yeah, but then there's this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tbf, a mass audience brawl might be what the late late needs too.

yeah, but then there's this:

tbf, a mass audience brawl might be what the late late needs too.

Be class. Insufferable arsehole guy comes on and boxes the stupid head off Tubridy while the audience bore each other to death with their personalities

lol sorry

So the news won't shut up about this. My gut reaction is that there's a billion people living in China and this is a whole lot of nothing but just to be sure should we suspend all flights from actively-infected countries like America?
Happy two year anniversary this post

I think it moved in waves but it didn’t linger in a community like COVID does because once you got it, you died. It was highly contagious though so it would be reintroduced into an area very easily - just looked up the Black Death on Wikipedia and apparently the pandemic continued for centuries - the Black Death of 1348/49 was the same pandemic as the Great Plague of London of 1665/6 (that Daniel Defoe wrote about in Journal of a Plague Year).
been watching a couple of videos of programs presented by jack hargreaves over the last month or two, this popped up today.

was finally able to get my booster today, at 1:40pm

An email with my updated vaccine cert has just arrived, 10 hours later. Impressive.
it is impressive but if you did anything even a little out of the ordinary with your vaccines, its a nightmare trying to get the HSE to record that in their system.

my other half got her vaccines in another EU country, but the booster in Ireland, in December. We were boosted the same day and I got my cert pretty quickly afterwards. 1.5 months on I'm still fighting with them to get an updated one out to her. I'm hoping my latest interaction with them will do the job but fuck me, it was painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back