Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (19 Viewers)

Govt annoyed at nphet for leaking. How do we know it's not the govt leaking and blaming nphet - in the hopes of portraying then as the bad guys/softening up the proles so the announcement is not unexpected, or makes them look good if they've pushed back on nphet recommendations?

Will it work though? Close everything for two weeks. Omicron Persei 8 reduces to a trickle, open up again and it goes wild with it's super high R rate - straight into restrictions in no time - Just kinda thinking it out as I type here. Like it is shite, i'll give it that.

Will it work though? Close everything for two weeks. Omicron Persei 8 reduces to a trickle, open up again and it goes wild with it's super high R rate - straight into restrictions in no time - Just kinda thinking it out as I type here. Like it is shite, i'll give it that.

The prejections/guesses probably factor in the increasing boosted population week on week, I hate the idea of closing it all down but if it got things back sooner maybe that'd be an option. Until enough boosters are done so that it probably won't rip through the country as badly as it might.

That lad who does the numbers on twitter and also hates Sinn Fein has been saying that we were tracking for even better than the optimistic measures for this month, I wonder how the next couple of weeks will go and where in the range December numbers will land.

we had a friend of my wife (call her A) around this evening - fairly safe, she was declared free of covid two weeks ago; caught via a chain from her daughter's school.
but she was telling us that a woman (call her B) who she'd previously considered a good friend had sent her kid into school with a temperature and a cough last week, rather than spoil the trip they'd planned to some hotel to go and see santa last weekend. they waited until just after seeing santa to take some antigen tests before telling the world 'uh oh, we're positive'
this woman's kid (to be clear, B's kid) sits beside a lad in his school who has serious health issues; i mean proper serious, life limiting stuff. and she sent her clearly ill kid in to sit beside him. can you imagine risking another kid's life just for a fucking santa visit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back