Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (19 Viewers)

You know when we were young and our mates went travelling/you went travelling?

Those vaccines people got for malaria or typhoid or other nasty sounding things we're fortunate enough not to have to worry about in this country.

Were they mandatory for entering countries where they were prevalent or was it just a really bad idea to travel there without them?

Just wondering if the point about compulsory vaccination being a new step like people have been giving out about.

Here's a big long list of countries that had mandatory vaccinations in 2014

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here, does anyone follow this anti-lockdown guy on Twitter/read his essays:

I'm thinking this might be something you're into @taubstumm ? Some of his stuff reads good and is interesting, others i'm hmming and "yeah but"-ing to. I've only waded into it a little bit, just wondering if anyone has been following him for a while.

Here, does anyone follow this anti-lockdown guy on Twitter/read his essays:

I'm thinking this might be something you're into @taubstumm ? Some of his stuff reads good and is interesting, others i'm hmming and "yeah but"-ing to. I've only waded into it a little bit, just wondering if anyone has been following him for a while.

never heard of him before, but will give it a look when I get a chance... might be interesting to add someone like that into the ol’ media diet for a little while

Last edited:
healthcare students balking at the notion of taking a vaccine. they've already raised €22k.

Wait until they learn about the other vaccines that they need to have in order to work in healthcare in Ireland. And it’s interesting that they only frame it as them infecting patients, these vaccines are generally to protect the workers from infection from patients.

Revenue, Social Protection and HSE all use PPSNs for identification and linking citizens data between the different organisations
I think he was opposing the creation of a new database just on the general principle of the thing, and he’s right.

But we can all log in on vaccine3.hse.ie and check our vaccination status, soooo…..

More fake and phony data protection victories being celebrated by this fool today. Will he ever learn?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now they tell me !!!!

a welcome side affect of medication I was on for years was that sometimes I didn't produce semen for a long time. yes, nowt came out. I think the disgusting stuff is yucky so I was pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back