Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

oh boy.

I had it before I got vaccinated. It did a number on my brain, I suspected I couldn't do my job and entire chunks of work I did vanished from memory. It took a few months before I got whatever I'm back to now.
Also toes and fingers sort of got a bit massive and sausagey.

I can't remember a lot of the rest of it, what with the brain thing.

I'd doubt that applies to vaccinated though.

All except the boy. He’s too young.
Leaving the little guy to one side, I guess you can imagine a scenario where the vaccine confers some level of immunity, say 80% of individuals will not get infected even if they are exposed. You happened to be that unlucky person in five who did get an infection while the rest of the crew were the on the 4 people out of 5 who did not.

Dunno. I've heard of this happening a bit though, even in pre vaccinated households.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blase is starting to kick in.

I had to go into the bank to sign some stuff last week, and a few minutes in an aul fla was full on hacking his guts up.
I was working with someone explaining the paperwork to me, and hearing the lad just made me pause, and I started giggling because it seemed outrageously dangerous.

The assistant helping me thought I was having a problem with the paperwork and she kindly said "oh it's ok, it's not that complicated once you've been through it a few times". She didn't even notice the lad relieving himself of one of his lungs by the cashier's desk. I guess it's just not a scary thing any more.

It's still a thing though. People are still dying like. I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back