Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

so I got back to dublin and just went in for a PCR test at the RDS. the website said they were taking walk-ins, but when I got there they were apparently no longer accepting walk-ins. the guy at the gate who was managing traffic let me know me the hack — go away, book an appointment on your phone (doesn’t matter what time), and come back. So I did that, was let in, and was able to get a test done straight away no problems. not sure if this might help anyone else but it was certainly handy for me.

Sure, you could see with that last text that they’re already starting to get personal.
I think the choices for myself right now is that I could go hell for leather demanding answers to the questions that I’ve asked.
Or I could watch Captain Marvel with my son and not have a stressful argument with someone on my phone that I haven’t seen in person in at least 5 years
I demand that you demand the answers

So I’d planned to just ignore that anti-vaxxer person yesterday but then they started texting me again. So I adopted @ann post’s attitude to it. Here was the last exchange on it

Me: “I’m not going to watch it. I don’t have time and don’t want to. It’s nothing personal against you, I just don’t want to spend hours trawling though articles and videos. I just don’t want to. Just give me a high level overview of why you think this is all happening. Why you think people are being forced to take this vaccine? Who you think is looking for control through all this? You still haven’t answered that”

Anti-vaxxer: “You aren't interested so what is the point.. There are too many things.. 18 months of it”

Right now, I feel like someone who’s answered the door to a Jehovah’s Witness and had them tell ME to fuck off

So I’d planned to just ignore that anti-vaxxer person yesterday but then they started texting me again. So I adopted @ann post’s attitude to it. Here was the last exchange on it

Me: “I’m not going to watch it. I don’t have time and don’t want to. It’s nothing personal against you, I just don’t want to spend hours trawling though articles and videos. I just don’t want to. Just give me a high level overview of why you think this is all happening. Why you think people are being forced to take this vaccine? Who you think is looking for control through all this? You still haven’t answered that”

Anti-vaxxer: “You aren't interested so what is the point.. There are too many things.. 18 months of it”

Right now, I feel like someone who’s answered the door to a Jehovah’s Witness and had them tell ME to fuck off

Hahah.

That “You aren't interested so what is the point.. There are too many things.. 18 months of it” bit fascinates me.

Not in a 'please text them again' kinda way.

More like exasperation that they cant decode it themselves.
HMMMM

so I got back to dublin and just went in for a PCR test at the RDS. the website said they were taking walk-ins, but when I got there they were apparently no longer accepting walk-ins. the guy at the gate who was managing traffic let me know me the hack — go away, book an appointment on your phone (doesn’t matter what time), and come back. So I did that, was let in, and was able to get a test done straight away no problems. not sure if this might help anyone else but it was certainly handy for me.

How long did it take to get the results back? If you've gotten them yet that is.

This is the bit I don't understand with these lads. Who is "them"? Why would "they" be arsed controlling my life?

Think @pete posted this ages ago, but i love how Burr puts it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back