Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (2 Viewers)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Alright everyone, what did I miss? Did you manage to belittle fairfuks into taking a vaccine in the end?

Hopefully only two more weeks until shot two for me. The girlfriend to her first in the local pharmacy there the other day, I had to travel all the way to a fucking vaccine centre.

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
Well i'd kinda fever vibes all night last night and probably 2 hrs sleep. I just tried to make coffee and didn't put coffee, a lid or water in it. Kinda the same with pins and needles. Doing nothing until further notice
Motor skills went to shit for a day.

I tried to do 4 things and broke 3 of them.

Back to normal now.

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
how long did it take for the symptoms to set in, after the jab?

I got the jab at 11 and the first thing I broke was around 2 or 3pm. It was drilling glass - but I've done that a fair few times. It was kinda 'I'm grand' and then i'd just go completely clumsy for five seconds and then revert back. I went avoiding stuff after the glass drilling mess up but had to make dinner and that took out one plate and one glass.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
was talking to someone the other day whose friend got covid a good few months back (maybe christmas?) and had minor long covid symptoms; just constant general fatigue and tiredness really. but within a few days of the first AZ shot he was back to normal.

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
everyone isn't getting it though. less than 5% of yesterday's numbers came from the mostly-vaccinated cohort. I'd expect similar today.

Aye but you said "only half the population can get it anymore" which I corrected. Clearly everyone isn't getting it or we'd have a lot more than 1000 cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads