Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

As much as I'd like to blame southsiders here, is there an answer as simple as "more people live on then northside" to this?

I know a 42 year old through work who was in DCU working last week and at the end of one of the days he was in someone came out to him and asked if he wanted to get his first jab. There must have been a batch that was going to expire that night.

In addition to being 42, he's from Ringsend originally but lives in Meath now. Proper Northsiders getting screwed.

I know a 42 year old through work who was in DCU working last week and at the end of one of the days he was in someone came out to him and asked if he wanted to get his first jab. There must have been a batch that was going to expire that night.

In addition to being 42, he's from Ringsend originally but lives in Meath now. Proper Northsiders getting screwed.
apparently there are a bunch of people hanging around every evening close to quitting time because they will invite people in if there are spare jabs.

Both myself and a mate of mine have already been vaxxed by GPs, and both of us got called again via the national scheme. Maybe the numbers getting doubly-called aren't huge, but you would hope those vaxxes don't go to waste.

They open up a batch and they have a couple of hours to use it before it spoils. Theres no putting it back into storage.

Anti-vaxxers broke into TCD looking for Luke O’Neill to get him to “tell the truth” today. They tried to break into our building (which has no Luke O’Neills, nor do any buildings around by where they were marching). And Luke is probably working from home in any case. I missed it all as I was in a different university converting 5Gs into lizard eggs for brain implants, being a Wednesday.

Last edited:
Our very own Capitol Insurrection.

Did anyone get any photos of cable ties? Cable ties are what differentiates fascists from rioters.

Our very own Capitol Insurrection.

Did anyone get any photos of cable ties? Cable ties are what differentiates fascists from rioters.
There was a video going about of them but I didn’t see it so cannot confirm about cable ties. What’s below rioters on the public disturbance scale? I think they ranked as a nuisance of cranks.

What'd be the Trinity version of this legend?

GettyImages-1294933353.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back