Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Story this morning that one of them has in fact tested positive and a load of guards have gone in to isolation as close contacts now.

It's looking there's a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

so they got a birthday present where they went to dubai to get boob jobs that they didn’t actually get in the end, and then they got stuck in dubai, and then they came back and got arrested, and then got put in mountjoy, and then they got out of mountjoy but put in quarantine, and now they have covid-19. so pretty much best birthday present ever

so they got a birthday present where they went to dubai to get boob jobs that they didn’t actually get in the end, and then they got stuck in dubai, and then they came back and got arrested, and then got put in mountjoy, and then they got out of mountjoy but put in quarantine, and now they have covid-19. so pretty much best birthday present ever
My mother called me to let me know that they did all this while "on benefits" while simultaneously complaining about the media hyping up the vaccine stories to sell newspapers.

le sigh.

The garda close contacts is due to a man who was caught shoplifting, according to the irish times, which is separate to the hotel quarantine

Thursday - test positive
Friday - allegedly steal 450 euro of cosmetics

The garda close contacts is due to a man who was caught shoplifting, according to the irish times, which is separate to the hotel quarantine

Thursday - test positive
Just to clarify, dislike that it wasn't due to the Dubai 2, but would have been Winner for the lad going shoplifting with covid

I imagine that the majority of people here will be near the end of the queue for vaccines. I've been mentally penciling in october for some reason for me, I was wondering over the weekend, when do people reckon they might be knocking the masks on the head? This side of new year or in 2022?
Fully intend to keep wearing a mask in shops etc. They look cool

Thursday - test positive

schrödingers feeling a bit of a tit.

A few years ago one of my colleagues went to Dubai for two weeks and said she had a brilliant time. I spent a day and a half there and thought it was the shittest place in the world, thought I'd never get out of that fucking shopping mall. As holiday destinations go it's totally baffling.

A few years ago one of my colleagues went to Dubai for two weeks and said she had a brilliant time. I spent a day and a half there and thought it was the shittest place in the world, thought I'd never get out of that fucking shopping mall. As holiday destinations go it's totally baffling.

100% agree. My sister has gone there a few times and loves it. I spent half a day there on a stopover and never want to go back. It's basically a giant shopping centre in an oven. And nobody, and I mean nobody, even acknowledged my wife while we were there. She even paid for the lunch we got, and the waiter turned and thanked me! Horrible place.

I've a mate out there who spends most of her free time in a bikini on various yachts drinking with her girlfriends while young fellas with too much money compete for her attention. I envy everything about her life.

100% agree. My sister has gone there a few times and loves it. I spent half a day there on a stopover and never want to go back. It's basically a giant shopping centre in an oven. And nobody, and I mean nobody, even acknowledged my wife while we were there. She even paid for the lunch we got, and the waiter turned and thanked me! Horrible place.
my brother spent a couple of years living down the road in abu dhabi and said that the two places were awful. he made a load of money but couldn’t wait to get out. sounded like a combination of the worst things about saudi arabia combined with the worst things about los angeles.

my brother spent a couple of years living down the road in abu dhabi and said that the two places were awful. he made a load of money but couldn’t wait to get out. sounded like a combination of the worst things about saudi arabia combined with the worst things about los angeles.
Is it true they don’t allow The Flintstones on TV in Dubai, but Abu Dhabi do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back