Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

I mean... it's two hotel rooms? Unpack your suitcases, maybe? Don't spread paper bags all over the floor? Don't expect easy international travel in the middle of a global pandemic that's killed nearly three million people?
I believe this is what the yanks would call some quality white whine

I bet they’re complaining about the wi-fi speed, too. and maybe the ways the windows open. fucking clowns

I mean... it's two hotel rooms? Unpack your suitcases, maybe? Don't spread paper bags all over the floor? Don't expect easy international travel in the middle of a global pandemic that's killed nearly three million people?

Did irish times read the article before publishing:

Quotes from it

1. On their way back to Ireland, they stopped off incubator change planes for 45 minutes.
2. As a consequence they are now allowed to take any fresh-air exercise
3.Dubai is part of authenticate Arab Emirates

So when all this is over, or under control, should there be any repercussions, I don't mean war, maybe sanctions or something, against people who shit in doorways?

I think we should reach out and find out why they shit in doorways. Let's not judge before we know their circumstances.

I agree. Let's get our hands dirty.

Let's gaze into the gaping aperture of the doorway of their lives, and find out why there's a big pile of shite there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back