Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

Maybe if they're allowed there'll be nothing for them to do and they'll just march around and complain and go home. On the other hand they have shown a fondness for escalating and seeking confrontation so I dunno.

Protests/Gatherings planned all over the country for this.

This is the black lives matter protests last year all over again.

I know it's a dumb, obvious point to point out the hypocrisy of saying some protests are ok, others are not... but what's the argument in favour of that position?

This is the black lives matter protests last year all over again.

I know it's a dumb, obvious point to point out the hypocrisy of saying some protests are ok, others are not... but what's the argument in favour of that position?
At least with the BLM protests, people were on some level considering the risks and wore masks.

At least with the BLM protests, people were on some level considering the risks and wore masks.
That and they weren't retrograde Qanon worshipping racists like the Irish Freedom Party, but even still, these people are considering the risks and have decided that COVID is a light cold and the vaccine is a direct line to Bill Gates' laptop.

That and they weren't retrograde Qanon worshipping racists like the Irish Freedom Party, but even still, these people are considering the risks and have decided that COVID is a light cold and the vaccine is a direct line to Bill Gates' laptop.

Horseshoe theory?

The last gig I was at was Evan Parker (and two other lads) and I see he now has some new PLANDEMIC-themed free sax tune. His sampling is a bit rudimentary but the sax playing is fantastic.

Full on batshit by the looks of it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm prepared to forgive him, he believes mad shit but then so do loads of people I know (e.g. christians) and I only believe what I'm told about covid myself. Still though, bonkers. And at least he's not Van Morrison.

I'm prepared to forgive him, he believes mad shit but then so do loads of people I know (e.g. christians) and I only believe what I'm told about covid myself. Still though, bonkers. And at least he's not Van Morrison.
While Christianity has not been great for mankind to say the least, most people identifying as Christians are not only harmless but actually nice. This stuff is actively harmful (particularly to himself as someone in an at-risk category) and acutely disruptive when it comes to beating this thing. To me, it’s like the far right, tolerating it at all is a slippery slope towards disaster. The fact that the anti-lockdown/“scamdemic” narrative is so closely linked with the far right doesn’t help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back