Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

I felt our biggest issue last March was that still about 5,000 Italian rugby fans came over despite the match being cancelled after the situation in Northern Italy being known as being bad at that stage.

The Monday after the weekend they all came back, the italian government announced restrictions on all movements in and out
Wasn't that mental. And the first covid cases in Ireland came from a school ski-trip to Northern Italy, weeks after Northern Italy had become riddled with the virus. The ski trips were just allowed to go ahead regardless.

or maybe just stop flights going there.

These few weeks all the seasonal workers will be due to arrive for the fruit picking. Can't wait for the furore when a planeload of Bulgarian blueberry pickers arrive, and Tarquin, who tweeted 4 angry tweets about foreners, and about how Irish people should be doing those jobs, starts wondering why he can't get fucking fresh fucking blueberries to go with his manky fucking strawberries for his sunday brunch that he invites all his posh prick mates around for every poxy week.

(assuming Tarquin is a man's name here).

similar, new gutter had to go in. row over where it would sit.
you know your a centrist dad when you're having a row over what direction rainwater flows off flashing
The centrist dad position on this would actually be to agree to a compromise and then that night call in the gardaí, accusing your neighbour of anti-social behaviour that affects the whole neighbourhood.

The centrist dad position on this would actually be to agree to a compromise and then that night call in the gardaí, accusing your neighbour of anti-social behaviour that affects the whole neighbourhood.

so was my position to basically avoid having to deal with them for ever about this by simply doing something on our side of the boundary line a left of centrist dad position?

so was my position to basically avoid having to deal with them for ever about this by simply doing something on our side of the boundary line a left of centrist dad position?
This policy of appeasement might sound like peace for our time but at some point you're going to have to take a muscular position on this.

One of the government ministers came out on Monday afternoon to press and said they'd agreed a schedule on reopening schools. A few hours later on Claire Byrne, Stephen Donnelly said that was wrong and they hadn't.
Total bunch of clowns.

Even fucking Claire Byrne asked him why they'd said it was sorted AGAIN only to have to backtrack AGAIN.

One of the government ministers came out on Monday afternoon to press and said they'd agreed a schedule on reopening schools. A few hours later on Claire Byrne, Stephen Donnelly said that was wrong and they hadn't.
Total bunch of clowns.

Even fucking Claire Byrne asked him why they'd said it was sorted AGAIN only to have to backtrack AGAIN.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is there a law of large numbers element to the British doing their second jabs after 3 months rather than 3 weeks? The reports of good covid resilience after one dose might mean that getting that many people one shot might result in a better outcome than doing it after 3 weeks but obviously reducing the number of people who get the second?

I did see it suggested yesterday that if they hit their plan to open up fully in late June will probably lead to a 4th wave, but it's likely to mostly effect low risk groups as much of the high risk category will have 2 dses by then. That does sound like a chance for new strains to emerge there.

Basically, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back