Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

Was chatting to a woman in work yesterday who said her neighbour passed away from covid on Friday. She was only 41. She was due to come out of self isolation today. She took a turn on Friday and passed away waiting for the ambulance.
Absolutely horrific.

It's fantastic news that vaccine is here but it's also important to remember not to get complacent.

Also, in other covid related news, a friend of our family told my brother that she won't be getting the vaccine because her guardian angel will be looking after her. This woman is in her 40s, well educated, a social worker and for as long as I've SEEMED to be really sensible.
I have to admit I'm still really shocked at this one.

Also hearing of more people getting it this time around as well. Work colleague of our neighbour two doors down died from it. Mid 40s. He was asthmatic.

I've gone back to holding my breath when I walk past people. Can't help it.
I also do that involuntarily.
I had a Covid test in early December and wore a mask out walking the dogs while waiting for the results so I wouldn't forget if I met someone.
Kept wearing it walking the dogs afterwards. I didn't meet anyone else wearing a mask out walking till the start of last week. Lots more now. People are wide berthing the mask wearers around here which is grand by me. I don't want to be anywhere near anyone I don't know anyway while out walking.

The thing I've noticed in the last week is the covid positive/self isolating/close contact jogger punting it down the road towards me, pulling a snood up for about 5 seconds while passing and then taking it straight back down. Cheers for the mushroom cloud of sweat in yere wake dickheads. Thats happened to me twice.

Also hearing of more people getting it this time around as well. Work colleague of our neighbour two doors down died from it. Mid 40s. He was asthmatic.
I've been e-mailing with a woman we do business with to organise jobs and for the past week and a half and every mail I've sent to her has included an inquiry about how she and her husband are doing with their dose. Thankfully they seem to be coping ok.

Was chatting to a woman in work yesterday who said her neighbour passed away from covid on Friday. She was only 41. She was due to come out of self isolation today. She took a turn on Friday and passed away waiting for the ambulance.
Absolutely horrific.
my sister knows someone who died, about the same age; one kid, around 6 years old i think?

About 12 hours after I got it I noticed a bit of an ache where it was administered but it passed after a few hours. Other than that, nothing.....yet.
614_v9_bc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back