Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Covid would be a terrible present, yes. I'm skipping going home myself for that very reason. My dad is incredibly nervous about it all, he would have no fun all christmas if we turned up having possibly caught Covid on the trip.

I do not envy your phobia. First accupuncture was slightly unnerving when they hit the 5-6th needle, but now its routine. I've had needles pretty anywhere you'd see at the beach, including

my forehead
the gaps between my fingers
mmmmm.

There's one that I got where they need to inject cortisone into a nerve in the sole of your foot, but for reasons best known to the medical profession they push the needle through from the OTHER side, from the top of your foot.

And it's not a small needle, tt's one of those what are you about to do with that horse needle needles. So anyway, they pull out this enormous needle, and calmly tell you they're going to push it through your foot and keep going until they hit the nerve they're aiming for. The way they know they've hit the nerve with the horse needle is I'll feel "an electrical sensation" in my leg, and then they can start squeezing in the cortisone.

But yeah. Electrical sensation is one way of putting it.

Depending on how my job is caegorised I might be offered it reasonably early as some sort of key worker, or right at the back of the line.

Happy enough that my folks with be in the 6th and 7th cohorts, fingers crossed they'll be done in q1 2021.

People in group 7 are basically the people we've bunged into DP centres or immigrant workers living in places with a bunch of bunk beds?

I don't think the trials were carried out on any pregnant people, and in general they seem to avoid vaccinating them in general as they're growing another human and it might do weird shit.

Actually, this was on the radio the other day. During the course of the trials some people did become pregnant, or already were and didn't know it. So there is some data but not enough. I guess as they go through things they'll incidentally catch a bit more data.

Depending on how my job is caegorised I might be offered it reasonably early as some sort of key worker, or right at the back of the line.

Happy enough that my folks with be in the 6th and 7th cohorts, fingers crossed they'll be done in q1 2021.

People in group 7 are basically the people we've bunged into DP centres or immigrant workers living in places with a bunch of bunk beds?
Long-term neurological illness for the win! For once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back