Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

was that around the time where the footage came out of him blowing his nose into something, and then wiping the snot all over his face and mouth, and then wiping his hands on his suit jacket? And then not wearing a mask and milling around masses of people?

That's come up before hasn't it?

It's just a shame he dicked around so much recently, when he could have lived in happy retirement with everyone thinking he was more or less pretty cool. And now he's humiliated himself over and over again. I mean, it's a shame for him. He doubled down and doubled down and lost every time.

It's just a shame he dicked around so much recently, when he could have lived in happy retirement with everyone thinking he was more or less pretty cool. And now he's humiliated himself over and over again. I mean, it's a shame for him. He doubled down and doubled down and lost every time.

Oh it has?

I'm not sure. He gets the credit for the decrease in crime in NYC, but I'm not sure that had anything to do with him. A lot of people said NYC was changing before his Broken Windows / make NYPD harass people for everything policies.

He chased after the Italian mafia alright. Made way for the Russian mafia to fill the space.

Get the doctor to do that baby distracting thing. You have to sit in your pants though.
I had managed to avoid any injections of any type since I was a teenager, when i had minor surgery on my top lip and the local anaesthetic wore off as they finished and it was extremely painful but i got them to put the stitches in without any anaesthetic rather than get injected again. I had to get vaccinations about 20 years ago for a trip to the south pacific and i had to stop when they ran out of shoulders - which were bad enough - and they wanted to go for a juicy forearm vein and I just said fuck it i'll take my chances. About 14 years ago i had to get a blood test done - not quite life or death situation stuff, but serious business all the same - and I managed to ehh acquire some valium beforehand and all it did was make me physically weak enough so that two nurses and my wife could stop me from getting up and running away... I can still feel the absolutely terrifying panic. The first time i had kidney stones i ended up in a&E for 13 hours and wouldn't let them do any blood work or inject the shit they needed to xray me and find it. I had to get an endoscopy done a few years ago and did that without general anaesthetic because they wanted to put an iv line in when i got to the hospital... that was fun. i had to have surgery two years ago and had the anaesthetist ring me the day before to promise me he'd use gas to knock me out immediately before they put and IV in. He lied, or it didn't work, and my last memory before going under is me doing the "take deep breaths and count down backwards from ten", getting to "two", panicking that it wasn't working, swearing a lot at him, the surgeon, and several nurses, and then feeling the needle going in. Distraction doesnt really work.

What's really fucking weird though is that i've always been perfectly ok with dentists doing it.

Giuliani's actions as mayor were very blunt and authoritarian and led to folks been locked up
for feck all, the night life scene was decimated and gentrification was hugely accelerated.

20 plus years ago I regularly read poor people, POC, bands and creative people from NYC
saying how much Giuliani's policies made their lives miserable.

after 9-11 he portrayed himself as a voice of moderation something he obviously never was.

If I see the needle I get a bit childish about it so I just make sure not to see it
I distinctly remember as a four or five year old watching the hard lads in my class bursting into tears around needles when we were getting some vaccine. I was a bit shocked that they weren't so hard after all.

My reaction to needles is pretty much the same now as then, they ask "are you ok with needles?" and I go "no, not really, so i'm just not going to look, lets get this over with"

Giuliani's actions as mayor were very blunt and authoritarian and led to folks been locked up
for feck all, the night life scene was decimated and gentrification was hugely accelerated.

20 plus years ago I regularly read poor people, POC, bands and creative people from NYC
saying how much Giuliani's policies made their lives miserable.

after 9-11 he portrayed himself as a voice of moderation something he obviously never was.
I hear a lot of new yorkers talking about this, how they always knew how awful he was but no one in the media listened. I suspect people are gonna be saying the same thing about Kamala Harris in a decade or so based on what people in California think about her.

I distinctly remember as a four or five year old watching the hard lads in my class bursting into tears around needles when we were getting some vaccine. I was a bit shocked that they weren't so hard after all.

My reaction to needles is pretty much the same now as then, they ask "are you ok with needles?" and I go "no, not really, so i'm just not going to look, lets get this over with"

I had bloods taken when I was about 7 or 8 and had a big row with the person taking them.

"Ok, just look at the fish."

"But I want to look."

"No, look at the fish."

it escalated from there. Reading back it looks like I was Lenny to her George, which makes it seem more sinister.

Apparently the butt is the least painful place to get them and possibly also the place where you're least likely to have to actually see it happen. I had to get a load of travel vaccines some years ago and that's where I got them and it was painless. One of them (Hepatits, i think) didn't work and I had to go back for 6 more shots of it and they went in the arm

I do not envy your phobia. First accupuncture was slightly unnerving when they hit the 5-6th needle, but now its routine. I've had needles pretty anywhere you'd see at the beach, including

my forehead
the gaps between my fingers
mmmmm.

Hi thumped. Should I come back to ireland for christmas? I have a covid test booked for the 18th and a flight booked for the 22nd. I'm feeling a bit iffy about the whole thing.

Hi thumped. Should I come back to ireland for christmas? I have a covid test booked for the 18th and a flight booked for the 22nd. I'm feeling a bit iffy about the whole thing.

I'll be bringing some updated Covid Enterprise Pro Edition over in the new year, so there'll be no bother with Ireland running out of supply if that's what you're wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back